“Great hotel!”

Grand Swiss-Belresort Tala Bay, Aqaba
Ranked #10 of 41 Hotels in Aqaba
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I stayed here yesterday for one night with my friend and my stay was wonderful!

I booked my room using a local travel agency which have cause me some troubles because the travel agency didn't send the booking to the hotel but the staff was really very helpful and they've really helped a lot in everything.

The rooms looks really good, they're not small and they're not big but they're perfect.there will be a 5 pepsi bottles in the fridge for free (If you're staying for more than 1 night I guess that the first night they will be only for free but I'm not sure so make sure to check that out when you'll reach the hotel) and 2 water bottles that you can use to make some Nesquik or Nescafe (free of charge too).

They're multiple swimming pools there but the problem with them is that there are only 1 heated pool and the rest of the pools aren't! the one which is heated is actually filled with kids so the only choice will be for swimming is in the Sea. (the beach is very clean and they keep cleaning it all the time)

There is a free of charge internet access and the good thing about it that it reaches all the parts of the hotel including the beach. (It doesn't reach the toilets so if you are that kind of people who love to open the internet while they're in the toilets it won't work out for you :D )

The staff of the hotel is really very helpful, probably the best hotel staff that I've ever seen. if you'll face any problem or if you need anything make sure to ask for Khetam, she's awesome!!
Although since I'm under 18 I and I'm staying their with my friend who's also under 18 I've faced some problems because I don't have permission from my parents, there was someone in the reception called Jaa'far I guess, he was very rude. he told me to call my travel agency that I've booked my room with to let them find another hotel for me because he won't let me get in but Khetam and another one that I can't remember her name solved the problem really quickly and I really appreciated that a lot.

I've booked my room with only a breakfast, it runs from 6-11 AM and for sure you'll find something great to eat because it actually filled with all kind of tasty stuff. If you're a tea lover you'll find a lot of tea types to drink.

The hotel isn't near the city but there's a free shuttle service that runs from the hotel to the city which will save you tons of money! (A taxi ride will cost you at least 10 JD's so make sure not to miss the shuttle service)
I haven't found an information online about the shuttle schedule so here is the timing for it :

From Aqaba to the resort :
11:45 (perfect if you're coming to Aqaba using Jett)
14:45

13:00
14:05
15:05
20:00

*The check in is at 3 PM but you can use the hotel services before your check in time. so make sure to get into the pools or to the beach at your time of arrival.
*You can ask for a smoothing iron for free of charge.
*You can get a cheaper speed boats prices at the public beach, it's only 10 minutes walk from the hotel bus stop so make sure to drop by if you do need to get yourself a tour.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Abdullah S
Alaa A, Manager at Grand Swiss-Belresort Tala Bay, Aqaba, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

First I would like to thank you very much for staying with us and for sharing the feedback about your previous stay.

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our Resort and you were satisfied with our products and services.

We hope to host you once more at the Radisson Blu Tala Bay Resort Aqaba in the near future.

Executive Assistant Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,799)

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Amazing Staff , Nice and clean hotel , great swimming pools , far away from the noisiness ,
i do advise everyone to go there !
would to thank to thank you all for the lovely four days i spent there :)

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Alaa A, Manager at Grand Swiss-Belresort Tala Bay, Aqaba, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

We really appreciate you are taking the time to give us your feedback about our products & services, we are happy to receive such a positive comments and this will motivate us to continue in delivering a true Radisson BLU hospitality.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I would like to recommend this amazing hotel to all of business or leisure travelers out there as i had an amazing experience with the family, everything was amazing food, service weather pool, beach...etc.

The hotel is located at Talabay resort area, you have great choice of water activities and restaurants inside or nearby (walking distance), the beach is well-maintained and never saw it crowded, lots of space for everyone to enjoy sea, sun and fun.

Special thanks to the kind, sweet and helpful staff, always having a satisfying answer to all of our questions and requirements. whatever our question was, they received it with an open heart decorated with a distinguished smile.

Room Tip: if you have a choice, select a sea-view room. sunset time is an experience you don't wanna miss...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed January 21, 2014

it was Great Stay at Blu Aqaba, A warm welcome at the reception started a grate week end in this beautifully located resort in Tala bay Aqaba. Spacious and most comfortable suite overviewing the gardens, swimming pools and the red sea. Highest cleaning standarts all arround. Professional and willing approach of each and every one of the staff.

Room Tip: 1502 i think great size
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

Awesome hotel to spend vacation and wonderful beach and high quality service, like the extended beach to connect you with Tala bay and like the choice of outlets and restaurants. I needed to change my room at 3 am and they did that without any trouble.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Morhaf Z

Reviewed January 19, 2014

I was raised in a very magnificence and the warm reception and hospitality of all workers in this beautiful edifice. Do not feel alienated at all like you're sitting in your house and on your porch Taatnam this wonderful place convenient characteristic. I wish you to be my stay longer but my back again. Reconcile all the best for all employees.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Alaa A, Manager at Grand Swiss-Belresort Tala Bay, Aqaba, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

Reviewed January 18, 2014

A warm welcome at the reception started a grate week end in this beautifully located resort in Tala bay Aquaba. Spacious and most comfortable suite overviewing the gardens, swimming pools and the red sea. Highest cleaning standarts all arround. Professional and willing approach of each and every one of the staff.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends