Comfort Inn University
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Royal Inn(Tonawanda)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront desksmall poolwafflesroom was cleanthe breakfast areamorning breakfastfree breakfast isconvenient locationwould stay here againfirst floorhome away from homemini fridgeshopping tripoff the highwaynoeluniversitybuffalo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Needed to stay overnight for medical testing and this motel was very close to clinic. Friendly front desk staff was able to change our original room when she found out we could use one that was handicap accessible.
Only problem was not being able to figure out how to use hand-held shower. Couldn't regulate the heater very well.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
generalmanagerciu, General Manager at Comfort Inn University, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to review your stay. I'm glad that my staff was able to accommodate you in a room that more suited your needs. I'm sorry that you had a difficult time with the hand held shower and the heater. In the future, please do not ever hesitate to reach out to one of the staff members on duty for assistance...we are here to assist our guests 24/7. We hope that the next time your in our area, hopefully for a more leisure visit, that you will choose our hotel!

Reviewed December 2, 2013

While visiting the Niagara/Buffalo area, we have chosen this hotel on several occasions. The price is right. Breakfast is quite acceptable. The rooms and overall facility is very well-maintained.

It has been a great "stop over" for us in the past two years.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for making us your official "stop over" hotel! We appreciate your business and look forward to your future stays!

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Coming in from out of town to attend an event at University of Buffalo, booked a room here as it was right across the street. Front desk extra friendly & helpful, room was clean, nice bathroom, fridge and flatscreen. Comfy bed too! Room total with everything was under $100 too!
I will stay again when in the area :)

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Thanks for the nice review. We are conveniently located directly adjacent to the UB north campus, so I'm glad that our location worked out so well during your visit. Glad the accommodations and staff met your expectations, as well. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 28, 2013

no complaints. room good. tv channel selections good. breakfast good. we needed a place late at night to stay till morning. Comfort was less than a minute off the highway. the manager gave us the best rate available too.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your review. It appears that we met all of your expectaions and then some! We hope to see you the next time you are in our area!

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Always stay at this property when traveling to Canada. Great staff, clean rooms, and great breakfast. Had to change my reservations two times due to weather conditions. Choice Hotels corporate wouldn't help. They told me I had a non-refundable reservation. I thought I would receive consideration since I was an Elite member. But Choice Hotels corporate staff could have cared less. Then, I called the property and spoke with the General Manager- Susan. She not only made the changes twice but did it without a single sign of frustration. What a great pleasure to deal with her. Last stay had a bottle of water, health bar, and a note thanking me for staying at the property...very comforting after a long trip.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience with our hotel. I'm sorry that you were given a bit of a hard time in regards to changing your reservation. We truly value our Choice Elite members and do whatever we can to make your experience with us a positive one. I'm happy that we were able to accomplish this and that everything turned out so well. So glad that you were happy with the accommodations, as well. We hope that you will make us your hotel of choice when visiting our area in the future!