Comfort Inn University
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Royal Inn(Tonawanda)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront desksmall poolwafflesroom was cleanthe breakfast areamorning breakfastfree breakfast isconvenient locationwould stay here againfirst floorhome away from homemini fridgeshopping tripoff the highwaynoeluniversitybuffalo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Although the hotel itself could use some modern upgrades (such as new carpet, or no carpet would be better), the staff were very friendly and accommodating. The first night I stayed, there were some other customers making a lot of noise, and the hotel staff wasted no time in taking care of it for me. The cleaning staff were lovely and efficient. Great breakfast buffet included with room, and convenient location. My parents have been staying there for over a month now, and also only have good things to say. Would definitely stay here again! :)

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the side of the main parking lot... for a bit nicer view.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
generalmanagerciu, General Manager at Comfort Inn University, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Thank you for reviewing your stay! We are on the verge of starting a major renovation of the hotel, including new carpets, furniture, bathrooms and much more. The entire renovation should be complete by April of 2014, we are all very excited about it! Thank you for the compliments regarding the staff ... they all work very hard to make the Comfort Inn one of the best hotels in the area! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

On a busy holiday weekend I had a reservation problem and the staff made it happen. Clean rooms nice and good hearted staff. helpful on were things were in the area. I recommend this Hotel to anyone coming to the Buffalo area!

• Stayed: October 2013

I'm sorry to hear that there was a problem with your reservation but that my staff was able to remedy the situation for you so successfully. Everyone here from the front office staff to the housekeeping staff really take pride in making all of our guests stay a great one...I'm glad to know that this was the case with you, as well! Thank you for the recommendation to others and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed October 12, 2013

I started staying at this hotel approximately 3 months ago. I am a frequent traveler and stay in hotels over 100 nights a year. It is very important to me in finding the right hotel. Well this hotel surpasses all of my needs. Courtesy by the hotel employees at this location is impeccable, everyone wants to make sure your stay is very accomodating and they go above and beyond to see that you are. Cleanliness is such a necessity and every time I have stayed here the rooms are spotless.I use my computer very often and have to do much work online sometimes it's a real nightmare at hotels just getting online . I always have a very strong online signal. Parking is so key also there is so much room to park and especially in the greater buffalo area that presents a problem at some locations. The breakfast is second to none. every thing is so fresh great coffee and someone around to assist your needs. If you are ever in the Buffalo area and need a hotel room I wouldn't think twice about this location. Stay here and you will see that you will be very satisfied.

Room Tip: I find the rooms next to the elevator be more convenient for me
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for the wonderful review...I'm happy to know that we meet all of your needs while in town for business and that you have made us your place to stay while in the Amherst/Buffalo area!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

very clean-wonderful employees --nice breakfast---comfortable bedding
parking was very well lit. handicap parking more then adequate. Front desk couldn 't do enough.
easy to get to off the highway. plenty of supporting business in the surrounding area. convient to Niagara falls.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Thanks for the great review of our hotel and the staff! Our staff really takes pride in assisting our guests with anything they may need while staying with us and the housekeeping staff does a great job keeping our rooms clean and well maintained! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Stayed Oct 1, 2 & 3rd Sept for a mini vacation & some shopping. When we arrived, they were having a customer appreciation night...pizza/beer/wine & pop it was great and enjoyed socializing with others there. The room was very clean & updated, flat screen tv,, & frig, Good variety for breakfast which went to 10am. Even cookies in the p.m. We stayed on main floor, facing back parking lot & a bit noisy early a.m. with cleaners & garbage pickup etc. The staff is friendly and accommodating. Location good with some of our favourite eateries (Boston Market).. Front entrance done up nicely with a fall/Halloween' theme. We'd definitely stay here again when in the area.

Room Tip: Try not to get room facing the back parking lot if possible, noise in early a.m. from workers. Otherwise no other complaints.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Thanks for taking the time to review your stay with us! So glad that you were able to enjoy our hotel and all that we offer. We look forward to having you stay with us again the next time you are in town!