Buffalo Marriott Niagara
$147
Doubletree.com
$142
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

$123
$147
$132
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $156/night.

Comfort Inn University(Amherst)(Great Value!)
$100
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

Sleep Inn(Amherst)(Great Value!)
$108
$109
$68
Red Roof
$110
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

All reviewsthe concierge loungeoutdoor poolbreakfast buffetshuttle servicefront desk stafffull servicerooms were very cleanfitness centerbusiness centerking roomwingswalden galleriaparking lotnorth campusminute driveoatmealshopping trip
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We stayed for 2 nights over the 4th of July for a trip to Niagara Falls. Nothing but good things to say. The room was perfect. Every staff member was friendly and helpful especially Grace in the
dining room . She was so attentive and helpful and made us feel right at home. She even gave
us tips on our visit to the falls! Also Scott the chef was so friendly ! People like these two really
make stays memorable and I will recommend this Marriott to anyone traveling to the falls!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Marriott-Mgt, General Manager at Buffalo Marriott Niagara, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Thank you for all of the positive feedback which we will be sharing with our team. We are glad you had the chance to experience the Buffalo Marriott way. We appreciate you!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

After reading some of the reviews of the this hotel, we were a little worried; However, we were pleasantly surprised. The front desk clerk was very friendly and helpful giving us a map and list of things to do at Niagra Falls and telling us about the fireworks which would be happening for the 4th of July holiday.
The room was spacious and clean and the bed was soft and very comfortable. The bathroom was also clean and we had no issues at all with it.
The wifi is free, which is a great perk. And we got a great rate by bidding blind on another site.
We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for all of the positive feedback which we will be sharing with the staff. There are always two sides to every story when reading a review so I'm glad you had a chance to experience the Buffalo Marriott way. Have a great day and we appreciate you.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I just returned from a 4 day/3 night stay at the Buffalo Marriott Niagara Hotel. Before I go in with the negatives...let's start with the positives. I love the fact that this hotel is incredibly close by to shopping centers, drug stores, and restaurants. If you're worried about it being to far from Niagara Falls don't worry, you'll only be a 1/2 an hour drive away from the NYS view of the falls. The hotel staff was friendly, and gave us great advise when we inquired about travelling over to the Canadian side. My family and I stayed in a room with a double bed. The hotel offers great room service options, as well as a breakfast buffet. On the flip side, although we are no where close to being particular and stuffy when it comes to hotels, there were a few things that bugged us. This hotel ONLY changes your sheets every three days, so if you're staying there for awhile that might be something you'd want to take into consideration. Also, we had to constantly ask for fresh towels, which started to become a bit annoying (especially since there were three of us staying in the room, and one towel would be left there). The mattresses are NOT the most comfortable to sleep on. Every time I turned to the other side of the mattress I felt as though I was about to fall off. When we booked this hotel we did it with the understanding that breakfast (for two individuals) would be included, but the third person would need to pay. No big deal right? For some reason after breakfast we received a bill that charged all three of us for breakfast. When we inquired about it, the receptionist told us that breakfast wasn't included. Really????? The breakfast buffet was okay, however, the egg substitutes and salty bacon left us longing for something better. All in all, this was our first stay at any of the Marriott hotels and it may end up being our last.

Recommended Places to Dine:

Seneca Niagara Falls Casino
Old Country Buffet
Ihop

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank LucianGirl_347

Thank you for all of the positive feedback regarding your stay and we apologize for the confusion regarding the rate you secured. Most hotels have a "green" program where the bed linens are not changed daily to save on water. There is a card available in the room that if placed on your bed the linens would be changed daily. We appreciate your time and have a great day.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Recently stayed for one week due to business travel, I noticed red round bite like marks on my stomach and legs, my first thought after the 3rd day was bedbugs, and I asked the front desk for a new room. The front desk staff dismissed any sign of bugs and did not provide any concern. Now that I'm home, my doctor says the bug like bites are actually ringworms. I am on anti-fungal medication but the problem continues to spread. I must return to the area for another week soon, but I will NEVER stay at this hotel again. Stay away from room 911.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback and we apologize for your concern. I have 30 years of experience in the hospitality industry and actually had to look this up to see what it is. Unfortunately this is a hygiene related skin condition that is not prevalent in a hotel environment. We appreciate your time and have a great day.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Great property smooth check in, Alejandro answered all my questions and did it with a smile.Room was clean and bathroom had no signs of neglect. Classic Marriott Spirit to Serve as we were greeted in the morning by everyone from the Engineer to Banquet Staff to Gift Shop Attendant. Kids loved the pool and hot tub even though they had a small amount of time due to the excitement of the day. Would highly recommend and will stay again next time we are in town.

Thank you for all of the positive feedback which we will be sharing with our staff. We appreciate you!