“Good value, great service”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #11 of 17 Hotels in Amherst
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Nice property close to amenities. Pool and whirlpool are great for families. Very pleasant and efficient staff.
Breakfast bar selection is great but logistics are poor, line held up by toaster and waffle maker, small area. Hopefully they will reconfigure the set up to improve traffic.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
TimothyStone, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. All of us here at the hotel really appreciate when our guests take notice of our hard work by commenting publicly about their stay. I do apologize for the breakfast being so busy we are continuing to reconfigure trying to find better ways of providing this service. We look forward to your future visits with us.

There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn

Reviewed February 20, 2013

It is my second visit on a Sleep Inn Hotel & i Still satisfied. The room was very nice and clean, the bed very comfortable. The Staff give a good service. My only critic is about the continental breakfest, for the size of the hotel, the space dedicated to the breakfest is too small, it miss table and place!! The result, a big big lineup & a long waiting time too eat!! To long for me, I took my breakfest in a restaurant near the Hotel!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
TimothyStone, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us. I am thrilled that you have continued to stay with us when you come to the area and that we still exceed your expectations. I would also like to apologize for the breakfast and the long wait that you experienced. The hotel staff works very hard during these busy breakfast times to ensure our guests are able to get food as quickly as possible.

We all look forward to your future visits with us!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I just asked if I could see a room, because my daughter wants to have a couple of her friends there the night of her birthday. The girl at he desk said birthdays were not aloud. I said it's not a party just a sleep over. She said we were basically not welcome. Then I asked if I brought a family of four in for a night and the pool, she again said we were not welcome. Needless to say I have a very disappointed 9 year old.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Thomas C
TimothyStone, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

I would like to extend my sincere apologies to you and your daughter for the way your request was handled. While we do not allow birthday parties in the hotel we would be more than happy to accommodate up to 4 people in our rooms for a sleep over. I can imagine that your daughter was disappointed not being able to stay with us so that she could have a couple of friends over so that they can use the pool and have a little get together. If there is any way that we could make this up to you please feel free to reach out to me and I will see what I can do for you.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I recommend this hotel. Staff was quite professional and pleasant to deal with. The room was clean, comfortable and cute. It's close to the airport and there are tons of places for shopping and eating nearby. I enjoyed my stay and would go back.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Heidi E. S
TimothyStone, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Thank you for the nice review. We all here are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

We were returning on the last leg of our winter road trip south to New Orleans and just needed a pit stop on the way back to Canada via Buffalo. Our expectations were exceeded from the moment we checked in - everyone who works at this hotel is friendly, professional and enthusiastic about ensuring our stay was nothing short of comfortable & satisfying.

The room was spacious, the beds were very comfortable, the pool/whirlpool were clean & bright, the complimentary breakfast was enormous & delicious, and someone was always tidying up, wiping down & attending to any needs.

I made a point of shaking the General Manager Tim Stone's hand to thank him - he was personally ensuring that the lobby & breakfast area were clean and he wanted to make sure my swim was a relaxing experience.

We recommend this hotel to any traveller without hesitation!
We'll definitely look for more Sleep Inns on our future travels.

Thanks Tim!

Frank

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Frank P
TimothyStone, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

I would like to thank you for the glowing review of your recent stay with us. I can't thank you enough for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment. The entire team as well as myself find reviews like this extremely motivating and reassuring that our hard work and dedication are noticed and appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again on your return trips to Buffalo. Again thank you very much!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We got two rooms for the 4 of us guys on a Football Tailgate Roadtrip. The sleep inn is a great hotel near the Blvd Mall and near Premier Liquor Outlet. The service at this hotel is great. The front desk staff are always willing to point you in the right direction and give great recommendations. The FREE Hot breakfast with waffles, cereal, fruit, eggs.... is excellent. The pool and hot tub were clean and we all had a great time.
I don't recall the young girls name at the front desk but she deserves a raise. Great Host and made our stay a great experience. If I recall I will repost. Thanks Sleep Inn.

Room Tip: Get a room with a Fridge!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
TimothyStone, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us for your football weekend. I am so pleased that you chose to stay with us as a base of operations for your visit to Buffalo. I realize that there are many choices of places to stay in the area. The entire staff here works tirelessly to set ourselves apart from the competition. We look forward to your future visits with us.

Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

We stay in buffalo often and could never find a good clean hotel and a great price. Found this hotel online. Read reviews and tried it out for a mini Christmas getaway.This place is awesome! Clean and fresh rooms. Great staff. Food was yummy and always replenished serving up to 10am :) Location is perfect from restaurants and shopping. And bonus that it has a pool and hot tub. Check out is 12pm which is good for us :) We read that the room was small but it was not for us it was perfect and we are a family of 5. Double beds were a small size double bed though. Whenever we come to buffalo we will definitely only stay here and tell our friends and family that this is an awesome place to stay. Thanks!

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank 84,260
TimothyStone, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

Thank you for the great review. We find it very rewarding when guests take note and comment on the exceptional level of service that we provide. We look forward to your future visits with us.