Sleep Inn
$130
$120
Marriott Hotels
Comfort Inn University(Amherst)(Great Value!)
$88
ExtendedStay
$63
$93
Hotels.com
All reviewsyogurtpeanut butterfront deskpool and hot tubniagara falls blvdchoice hotelstwo nightsshower stallbuffalo areagreat location for shoppingwaffle makerwould stay here againsliding doorboulevard mallone night staya great staythe staff was friendly and helpful
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We stayed there for one night and was pleasantly surprised how clean and friendly everyone was. Great location, close to shopping mall and restaurants. Just 2 blocks from JC Penny/Sears/Macys Target etc.
Hot breakfast included too! We will stay again next time we come back shopping.

Room Tip: we stayed on top floor
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
TimothyStone, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2012

Thank you kindly for the wonderful review of the hotel. We look forward to seeing you on your next shopping trip.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Stayed for one night while shopping in Buffalo. Good location off of the highway, quiet since it it located at the end of a lane. Pool is a nice size...and nice to have the opportunity to use the hot tub after a long day of shopping. Breakfast is included, nothing fancy but enough to start the day. The room was a little on the small side...seemed that all the furniture was crammed in to fit. Two mirrors only. A full length, but a lamp is in front of it to preserve space I suppose. The other mirror is above the sink...which leads me to the strangest part of the room. The shower (no tub) and toilet are in one room with a sliding door on it that partitions that sink that is part of the room. Every person who has ever used the toilet has left it without washing their hands....touched a latch (not a knob) that must be hard to clean. Then everyone in the room with you has to see you doing all your grooming duties...also hard to keep quiet if others are sleeping.

Check out was easy. I had left my credit card number at the front desk. The bill marked paid in full was sent to the room early in the morning. Didn't even have to stop at the front desk when checking out.

Even with the weird bathroom set-up I would stay here again. Good location and good value for the night.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
TimothyStone, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2012

Thank you very much for the great review the staff and I really appreciate reading all the new ones. To address your comment concerning the bathroom door and its cleanliness. The housekeeping staff here is thoroughly trained on the proper techniques and they also receive refresher training to keep them up to date with their skills. If you have any other concerns or would like to speak to me further about this please feel free to contact me and I would be more than happy to. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

The Sleep Inn, while conveniently located on Niagara Falls Blvd, is a budget motel. We stayed in room 215, which is right over the lobby entrance. There was a spotlight shining into the room all night, so avoid rooms 215 & 217. Also, refrigerated trucks in transit park across the service road with the freezers running all day and night. The room was cramped for two adults and a child, but we didn't spend much time hanging in the room. Housekeeping did an excellent job keeping things tidy.
Alecia was the dining room attendent during breakfast and she is on top of it! Always had product available and kept tables clean during the morning rush.
Front desk staff was always pleasant, friendly and helpful.

The staff brings this budget motel from average to very good.

Many restaurants are available in the area. Don't miss a frozen custard at Anderson's Frozen Custard and Ted's is a local hot dog joint. The Grapevine is a nice casual restaurant. These three restaurants are within minutes of the motel on Rt. 62, towards NF.

Side note: My sister made the reservation in her name, but we split the cost upon check-out. We we both hoping to receive our Choice Privilege points for our portion of the bill. Choice informed me the other day that only the reservation holder can earn points. Hmmm.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms over the lobby entrance.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your review of the hotel. The entire staff here is dedicated to providing a clean and freindly place to stay. I cant tell you how happy the staff was to read your comment about how their service to you was so appreciated. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

We were looking for a place to stay when visiting Niagara Falls, USA. We went on the weekend, so everywhere is pretty pricey. But this hotel is reasonably priced. After reading a couple reviews, I booked it with confidence. And it didn't disappoint. Room is spotless, breakfast is great, staff is friendly, and the pool is good enough, too. It's very close to malls and restaurants and just off highway. A great little hotel that's friendly to your wallet.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank yylover
TimothyStone, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking time to write a review. I am so delighted that you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Hotel was very clean staff very friendly I stayed back in May when i went to pick up y son from college. I was a bit skeptical but for the price and services it was really worth it. An a week i am going to drop my son to college and we will be staying in the same place,

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
TimothyStone, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2012

Thank you so much fro taking the time to review the Sleep Inn. The hotel is so well situated for access to the various Universities in the area that makes it a great choice for guests such as yourself. Thank you for the conitnued loyalty and we look forward to your future visits with us.