Sleep Inn
Blue Falls Motel(Tonawanda)
  • Room Service
Royal Inn(Tonawanda)
View Hotel
All reviewsyogurtpeanut butterfront deskpool and hot tubniagara falls blvdchoice hotelstwo nightsshower stallbuffalo areagreat location for shoppingwaffle makerwould stay here againsliding doorboulevard mallone night staya great staythe staff was friendly and helpful
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 20, 2012

We live in Niagara Falls Canada and decided to take our daughters to a hotel for the night. Very friendly girls at the front desk and very helpful. Great breakfast in the morning and good coffee too. The pool and hot tub was so clean and constantly fresh towels brought in to dry off with. Hotel room was clean as well and great water pressure in the shower....thats important!! Cheap price for a night away from home. Grocery stores and fast food resteraunts all over the main strip. Also AppleBees and Carrabbas on the main st. too. Anyways overall we had a really fun time and cant wait to go back.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 9, 2012

I like this place. All I need is a room with a bed, a shower, and a desk to work at that is clean and still looks modern. I found it here. The service is especially good. The front desk staff are so friendly and conversational, and because I am a regular each week, they know me and treat me well as a result. The room I usually have that has a King Size bed, a desk, a microwave, fridge and shower is a perfect little room. The beds have always been pretty comfortable but at times I have had a pretty bouncy matress and would like something a bit firmer, but not bad at all for the great rate I get. I would prefer 2 regular sized firmer pillows as opposed to 5 or 6 smaller ones, but, I adapt.

Overall a great place for a great rate with great service!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Alexandra S
SleepInn030, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2012

Alexandra thank you for staying with us, we are so glad that we are your hotel of choice while in the area. We always want to make all of our guests feel like this is their home away from home. It is always easier to travel when the staff acknowledges you and knows who you are. I will personally look into the pillow situation and we will certainly share your concerns at our next regional meeting as they always want to hear what our guests are saying about their standards that we are given to follow. Thank you again for always staying with us when in the area, and we look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Reviewed January 22, 2012

We booked this hotel because of the great price $80usd. It is a great spot if your looking for something simple and a place to lay your head. we had 2 people in our room and it was smaller than if you were to pay for a bigger hotel. Only 2 double beds. to try and squeeze 4 people in would be tight (especially with shopping bags!) (they do have adjoining rooms though!) but we were very impressed. beds were comfortable, no real huge complaints.

And the breakfast was perfect!!! I usually prefer the Hampton Inn for their breakfast and this was very comparable. coffee, yogurt, fruit, cereal, waffles, eggs and sausage!

unfortunately the pool was closed when we were there so i cant give a review on that but it did look good!!

The location is excellent (target down the street and the boulevard mall), you can see it from the interstate and tons of food options around! I would stay here again! The staff were very friendly.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank HotelWrockstar

We are so honored that you decided to stay with us while in the area, it was a pleasure having you as our guest. We are sorry to hear that you stayed with us while our pool was undergoing some maintenance. We certainly apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused you during your stay with us. Next time you are in town please stop by the front desk and introduce yourself so I can personally thank you for staying with us. Thank you again for staying at the Sleep Inn Amherst property and we look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed January 12, 2012

I have been staying here for the last 3 years when visiting Buffalo. The rooms are always clean. If you need a fridge, you will have to ask in advance as we have had one several times without requesting and last visit (December 2011) we didn't and kind of expected to have one! The rates are reasonable. There is a free continental breakfast provided in the morning. There is a pool and hot tub for those interested.

Room Tip: Ask for a mini fridge
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ijustluv2travel

Thank you for staying with us. It is so good to hear that for the past three while in the area we have been your hotel of choice. We do have a limited number of rooms that include a fridge and microwave so yes it is a great idea to request one in advance and we always do our best to grant as many requests as possible. We are glad you enjoyed the breakfast, pool, and hot tub as we are always trying to make improvements and offer as many amenities as possible so that all of our guests suggestions and feedback are being attended to. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Reviewed January 9, 2012

The hotel is nice and clean and you can get a room for less than 70$ with lot of free amenities and facilities like internet, parking, microwave, fridge, indoor pool hot tub and a business centre, free bbreakfast. However for the hotel to have a wow factor, I would recommend having a variety in the breakfast, the same breakfast items were repeated everyday. The waffle machine was not working the three days that we stayed there. My kids were getting bored and disappointed with the same breakfast items and the fact that the waffle machine was not working. It is 20 min from outlets/falls. 5 min from boulevard mall. Walmart nearby has closed down, I would still recommend this hotel for its value.

• Stayed: December 2011
2  Thank dina71
SleepInn030, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2012

Thank you for staying with us. Your feedback is very important to us and every comment is taken seriously. We are sorry to hear that you were disappointed with our breakfast options, and we would greatly appreciate any further feedback to ensure we are offering what our guests are expecting and rightfully deserve. We are glad to hear that you felt our price point was a great value as that is something we certainly look at when pricing our property. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area. Next time we will be sure to have more of a variety with our breakfast items, you just tell us what you want to see!