DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Buffalo - Amherst
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Royal Inn(Tonawanda)
1,007 results
All reviewsdouble treecookiesfront deskhardwood floorsnice hotelstarbucks coffeeniagara fallscleaning staffpool and hot tubbed was comfortablegreat place to stayexcellent stayfitness roomshuttle servicenorth campusbusiness tripwings
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 24, 2014

We did a reverse park, sleep and fly. The service was excellent. The staff was very helpful. I utilized the pool and hot tub. The limo driver helped jump start our car when the battery died from being gone a month. I would use this property again. They do have a restaurant which we didn't use.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Good comfortable stay, decent room and bath, nice comfy bed. Hotel has a complimentary shuttle to drop you anywhere and just call them once you are done and they will pick you for free. Good ambience and quite near to UB campus at Amherst.
Recommended with family stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Anand1351
Reviewed February 8, 2014

We stayed here simply to sleep. Mostly friendly staff and overall clean feeling in the hotel. I was a bit shocked to find the last guest of our room had left their contract lenses and the cleaning staff had not disposed of them. Didn't give me a whole lot of confidence of anything else in the room, but we were too tired to put much thought into it. The bed was comfy, and it served its purpose for some rest.

• Stayed: February 2014
TMolendaInnKeeper, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Buffalo - Amherst, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Hi NE_Farm11,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. I was dissappointed in reading about the cleanliness issue with your room. Kindly telephone or email me personally so I may learn your room number and date of stay so I can further investigate the issue of the contact lens. Our goal is to ensure you are 100% satisfied with us and your stay.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

716.689.0015
tmolenda@harthotels.com

Reviewed February 8, 2014

The hotel was lightly booked and I'm pretty sure we got one of the worst located rooms in the hotel - right above the noisy highway. This has been a common theme for hotels we've booked through Hotwire. The bathroom had no heat and was freezing this time of year. We
preordered breakfast through room service and it didn't show up. We got breakfast at IHOP for the same price as a half pot of room service coffee. Booking through Hotwire is cheaper but customers who use Hotwire to book don't seem to be treated so well.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank WendyBeeblebrox

Hello Wendy Beeblebrox,

Thank you for writing and sharing your review. I would like to apologize for the cold bathroom and our misstep with your breakfast order. Like with most reviews we do not get all of the information needed in order for me to investigate the room and the individuals responsible for the service malfunction. If you would be so kind as to call or email me so I can get more information from you that would be greatly appreciated.

Additionally, I can assure you that our mission is to satisfy each and every guest of our hotel. It does not matter how you booked your room, in the end you are our guest and we take that responsibility very seriously.

I look forward to hearing from you.

716.689.0015
tmolenda@harthotels.com

Reviewed February 5, 2014

We stayed at this location from a Friday evening to Sunday morning. The hotel staff were very friendly and accomodating. We rented a meeting room for a group dinner on he Saturday night. The only issue we had all weekend was that it was a busy night for the catering staff and they hotel did not have any extra capacity to addess our additional food needs - admittedly, we asked for additional food last minute, but only had to do so as, when we arrived at the dinner, we realized that the amount of food we ordered was far less than we thought. I recommend ensuring that you discuss the number of people attending the event, and getting enough food for that number.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Hi David L,

Thank you for taking the time to write and share your review. I do remember your group as I was present at the time you ordered your additional items. I recall us taking more time than normal to accommodate the added items but I believe in the end we provided you with the add on's as requested. I did also address the entire room with an apology for the delay in time for the added items and also provided some complimentary beverages for the trouble. We always try and set ourselves up for success in advance, especially when we know we have a full hotel and all the banquet rooms are rented. I hope in all you enjoyed our facility and our offerings.