“Awesome bar service!”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Buffalo - Amherst
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Amherst
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I have traveled here many times and have to say one of the best parts of my stay is the friendly and efficient service at the lobby bar. I have had great service, conversation and entertainment. One of the many staff members who have stood out during my stay is definitely Hollywood! The rooms also has a pleasant yet cozy atmosphere! It makes me feel as If I don't spend my whole week away from home! Kudos!

There are newer reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Buffalo - Amherst

Reviewed March 1, 2013

I was at this hotel traveling on business. I stopped at the lobby bar for a drink before I went out for dinner, the bartender, Hollywood, was so nice and accomidating that I decided to say and eat dinner at the hotel. The food was ok, Hollywood also was very entertaining and we had a lot of fun. We will definetley come back to this hotel!

• Stayed: February 2013
TMolendaInnKeeper, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Buffalo - Amherst, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2013

Hello Scissoma,

I was pleased to read you enjoyed your service at our lobby bar, and I agree, Holly is very friendly and has the ability to create a relaxing environment with great conversation. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and I hope your next dinner can be considered excellent. We will do our very best to ensure this.

Hope to see ou soon, and please remember our Tuesday evening complimentary managers reception!

A proud member of the DoubleTree by Hilton CARE Community

Reviewed February 28, 2013

This is a great hotel to stay at. Good rooms, The bar and restaraunt are good, and not expensive. Shuttles run to get you to anything not close and the service here is great.
The Friendly helpful staff make you feel taken care of. Krystal was exceptionaly great.

Thanks for a great stay!

Hi Mike R,

Thank you for submitting your review. I am glad you had the opportunity to experience our levels of service as well as the value you had mentioned. We pride ourselves when we achieve the levels of service our guests have come to expect. Thank you again for pointing these areas out to our many readers.

Have a great day!

A proud member of the DoubleTree by Hilton CARE Community

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I highly recommend anyone that is in the area and needs a place to stay ... stay here. I travel a lot and this place by far goes out of their way to make you feel comfortable. A big shout out goes to Krystal and Tom. I am not sure how the hotel functions with out them there 24/7.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Hello Kevin O,

Thank you for your kind words and wonderful review. I will be sure to commend Krystal on her service accumen. It was great meeting you and I am glad you and your associates have chosen to do business with our hotel and our team. W look forward to working with you and I believe you will be in next week, so hope to see you than.

Safe travels Kevin,

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Krystal and Carrie make mealtimes fun. There is always such a positive energy in the cafe. Krystal is fun and provides great service. Carrie keeps everything running smoothly and neatly. Rooms are clean and the beds are comfy.

Hello BlueBus Traveler,

What a nice review title.....thank you for sharing. I believe you hit the nail right on the head in your description of our Cafe, Krystal and Carrie. You summed it up perfectly. We have been building a new Cafe team now for several months and our efforts are truly starting to show. I am glad you are pleased with our service levels, and we hope to have you back soon. Please ask for me as I would like the opportunity to thank you in person.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Great place to end the work week at the Lobby Bar, warm and friendly staff, great atmosphere, I would definitely go back again and again. Its nice to find a place to relax when traveling that offers good food and drinks. Thanks to Holly, Brandy, Diana. Never a dull moment.

Hello BullyB123,

What a great review. Thank you for sharing your experience with our facility and our food and beverage team members. They are truly a great group who can balance service and culture very well all while trying to have some fun in their place of work. I am glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

I've been at this hotel's friendly and warm lobby bar a few times, but this week was an especially good experience thanks to Holly who was very attentive to me and most importantly my client. It was clear based on the reaction of several others at the bar that Holly is well known and liked by all of the hotel guests. She's a true asset to the company and i look forward to my next visit to this excellent business traveler hotel. Be sure to stop by the bar during your stay for some great service from Holly. She's lovely and a real delight.

Hello Mots_13,

I was pleased to hear you enjoyed the service you received at our lobby bar and especially for mentioning Holly specifically. I will be sure to recognize her for her efforts and great guest services. It was also nice to read that Holly was able to read your situation with your client and apply services corectly based on the needs of that environment. Kudos to her and thank you sharing with our many review readers.

Safe Travels.