Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Tripadvisor$128
Hotels.com
Expedia.com$139
Hyatt.com$128
Priceline
ZenHotels.com$143
All reviews fire pit beautiful hotel buffalo amherst spacious rooms niagara falls great stay would highly recommend this hotel morning breakfast free breakfast convenient location the breakfast area hot breakfast hockey tournament clean hotel would definitely stay here again hot tub yogurt
Selected filters
Reviewed November 2, 2017

Thrilled with the staff and amenities. Room was spacious and in very good condition. Location was perfect. Toilet seemed to need a few flushes regularly and the fan for the heat cycled on and off all night and was loud enough to disturb our sleep. I hope they can quiet the fans and I would be first in line to stay again.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Matt C, General Manager at Hyatt Place Buffalo / Amherst, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I apologize for the noise issue with the fan. We will look into this. We do hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 2, 2017

This is the second time we've stayed at Hyatt Place Buffalo/Amherst on our way to visit family in Michigan from the East Coast. It's comfortable, clean and has a great breakfast! Also, 24/7 hot food and bar. So even though we didn't check in until after 10:00pm we were able to have a nice cocktail, turkey club and cookie! I highly recommend this hotel!

Room tip: All the rooms are great! Our king bed room and a big shower instead of bathtub combo with I really like!
Date of stay: November 2017
1  Thank Jeanne H

Thank you for taking the time to comment! We hope to have you have you back for a third time!

Reviewed October 31, 2017

My first time staying at a Hyatt Place Hotel and will not be the last. Concierge was so accommodating to drop off/pick up at a local restaurant. Rooms were clean and bathroom updated with a walk-in shower and glass doors!

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

Been staying here since it first opened. It just keeps getting better. The staff there really seams to care about your stay. If you are coming to this area give this place a a try if nothing more than the excellent breakfasts!

Trip type: Traveled solo

Thank you for your review!

Reviewed October 27, 2017

2 Part Review

Hotel / Service

Great location, just a few miles from the airport and easy to navigate to and from. Booking through their website is painless and they pay attention to any special requests you may have when others don’t. The rooms are updated / modern with plenty of space to roam around and more than ample storage. The bar is open until midnight and the kitchen is open 24/7 (I would recommend the Korean Street Tacos … amazing!) The breakfast buffet is loaded with more options than you could imagine.

Staff

This part is a little personal for me. As a whole, everyone I encountered was courteous and professional. I was in town for my father’s funeral. The stress of trying to book flights, hotels, rental cars, etc is always a logistical nightmare, especially on such short notice. I normally do my best to abide by the rules but in this case I asked if I could extend my check out time by an hour due to these circumstances. It may not seem like much to most people, but they were eager to accommodate.

One person in particular who worked at the front desk (her name was Kia) was incredible. She called me by name each time I came and went and would repeatedly ask if I was ok or needed anything. This wasn’t your typical “we hope you enjoy your stay” kind of customer service. This wasn't about her job … she did it in such a way that spoke to the kind of PERSON she was. With all that was chaotic those 2 days, she was my constant. Someone I had never met before that genuinely cared about me and my well being during a difficult time. I will always be grateful!

If you have the chance to stay here, do so. And feel free to say thank you to her on my behalf.

~Ryan

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Ryan K

Thank you so much for your kind review! We will most certainly recognize Kia for her great service. We hope to welcome you back again soon!