“Pretty good...”

The Grapevine Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 153 Restaurants in Amherst
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Family owned and operated for 25 years. Delicious food & friendly service at a great price! Check out our newly remodeled dining rooms and outdoor patio!Dine ocean side and enjoy the variety and quality with an added personal touch from our friendly staff. Don’t forget to sign up for our Grapevine Rewards Program; the more you dine with us the more you will be rewarded for your patronage. Whenever your dining out: Lunch, Dinner, Sunday Brunch, Banquets, or Take Out, The Grapevine is the place!
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Wife and I were there last Friday. It's a nice place, not too pricey. They don't take reservations, but have 'call-ahead' seating. I've never been sure of the difference... Small bar area (wife's first wine glass was dirty(!) but quickly and apologetically corrected). Waitress was very nice on a very busy night. Main course came out too soon after salad, but very hot. No worries. If you read several of these reviews your expectations should then be very realistic.

Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

I ordered the chicken spaghetti parm. Good meal. The bread was excellent. Chocolate cake for desert was great. Nice place to have dinner. Nice atmosphere with all the aquariums and an indoor patio with a koi fish pond made it a nice and relaxing evening out for dinner in the middle of winter.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Really enjoyed their chicken stuffed with apple, raisins and cheese! yummy enough to go back for! Also enjoyed their sangria sampler.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

I went to this place for the first time in 20 years with my wife and father in law because they advertise "twisted" mac and cheese choices on TV. We got there just after five on a friday night and were seated immediately. The menu was big and easy to read. Service was excellent. I had the best reuben i have ever eaten. It was served open faced and perfectly cooked. My wife and I both had a side dish of the twister mac and cheese. I had the Italian, and she got the buffalo. Both were hot and delicious. The only thing I could say about this place is that was slightly disappointing was that they were out of both red velvet cheese cake and regular red velvet cake.Otherwise we had a great meal and plan on going here again very soon

1  Thank Tony s
Reviewed January 31, 2014

A great job for sure on catering our wedding and we would recommend grapevine to any couple looking to get great value out of a hometown restaurant. Mouth watering dishes and options made our special day that much more full-filling!

1  Thank Travis619