“Amazing Food!!!!”

The Grapevine Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 144 Restaurants in Amherst
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Family owned and operated for 25 years. Delicious food & friendly service at a great price! Check out our newly remodeled dining rooms and outdoor patio!Dine ocean side and enjoy the variety and quality with an added personal touch from our friendly staff. Don’t forget to sign up for our Grapevine Rewards Program; the more you dine with us the more you will be rewarded for your patronage. Whenever your dining out: Lunch, Dinner, Sunday Brunch, Banquets, or Take Out, The Grapevine is the place!
Mississauga,Ontario
“Amazing Food!!!!”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I saw a commercial on television for Chicken Pot Pie over a biscuit, Shepards Pie with Short Ribs and a whole assortment of grilled cheese sandwiches, I told everyone about The Grapevine.
So I gathered Mom, my God daughter and my cousin and off we went. We had a twenty minute wait, which wasn't that bad for the meal we experienced. We had to wait in the lounge which had huge fish tanks with beautiful tropical fish( the Tiger fish was my favorite),
The meal:
We had the Calamari Rings for starters, they were really good. The pot pie was a seasonal dish and no longer on the menu, so I ordered the beer battered fish and chips. Well, the fish was huge, I could only finish a quarter of it, the Manicotti and the Shepards Pie were also huge portions. All the meals came with salad and a bread basket.
While waiting for our table, I noticed that a lot of people had take out bags or so I thought, They were actually "doggie" bags because they couldn't finish all of the meal just like us.
The portions are huge, the prices are reasonable and the service was great. So if you are at the Boulevard Mall in Buffalo (Amherst) take a right on Niagara Falls Blvd. to Ellicott Creek Rd. for a very enjoyable meal. I would definitely recommend going and I am most certainly going to be a return customer.

• Visited June 2013

Brampton
“Small, out of the way, homemade not a chain type food”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Small little areas, within the larger restaurant. Large fish aquiriums with lots of fish. Service was Ok, the person that sat us was welcoming and inviting our waitress on the otherhand, seem like she would rather be somewhere else. The food was good homemade style with lots of it. Desert was decedent... I would go back not a large menu, but offered interesting items.

Visited April 2013
Buffalo, New York, United States
“Amazing”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I'm a UB student and I came here the other day with my friends looking to try something different besides college food. The prices were very reasonable and it was a lovely day to sit in their "garden room". It is an enclosed patio type room and it was very warm even though Buffalo was still a little chilly. I had the apple almond chicken and it was outstanding. I didn't save any room for dessert, but our waitress said we could bring any dessert we'd like home. I brought back the chocolate peanut butter pie for my boyfriend and he can't stop talking about how amazing it was. Definitely coming here again!

• Visited April 2013
Amherst, New York
“great exerience!”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Visited the grapevine the other day, had the crab and lobster dip for an appetizer, it was great. Noticed that they had a generous selection of steaks, so I ordered the sirloin, it was cooked to perfection and was absolutely delicious (greatly priced too around 16$). My boyfriend loved the Sheppard’s pie, and we got the home made peanut butter pie for dessert. Had more than enough food to eat, the best part is we did all that without spending a fortune!

• Visited April 2013
Amherst, New York
“Great”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

i loved eating at the restaurant the service was great and their new inclosed patio was just awesome never seen that around here before and the food was delicious, and i will defiantly be returning back i recommend it to everyone.

• Visited March 2013