“Great Delivery Pizza Joint”
Review of Franco's Pizza

Franco's Pizza
Ranked #42 of 144 Restaurants in Amherst
Cuisines: Pizza
Syracuse, New York
“Great Delivery Pizza Joint”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I was a stranger in a strange land, and I wanted some pizza. My hotel recommended Franco's to me. I was amused by their slogan - "We don't cut corners". Their pizzas are almost square in shape. I ordered up a large, and about 30 minutes later a very genial man was at my door with a mammoth size pizza. Seriously, their large could have served a hungry hockey team! I was not prepared for all that pizza! They delivered it right to my hotel door, and the delivery driver even stopped to pet and admire my pups. They were very friendly, and gave us a 10% hotel discount.

It was nice that they came to my aid. When in a foreign land, you don't always know who to trust to bring you pizza. When I'm in Amherst/Buffalo NY - I know I can trust Franco's.

Visited September 2012