“always tasteful”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We love Red Lobster restaurants all over the country. This one one of the bests. Sevlce, satff and excellent food. Thank you.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Haven't visited a Red Lobster since I lived in CA but this lived up to all expectations. Generous portions, yummy food, excellent and attentive service. Thank you!

Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

I hadn't been to a Red Lobster in many years and I thought I knew what they were like. I received a gift certificate and we went for a weekday dinner.
The restaurant was spacious, tastefully decorated and comfortable. The tables were well apart and offered ample privacy. There was a large bar area with a couple of televisions tuned to sports channels. The staff was efficient and friendly and anticipated most of our needs if not somewhat canned as you might expect from the relentless corporate training I'm sure they get.
There was a good selection of appetizers, mixed drinks and wine. Most importantly they offered a wide variety of entrees as my wife doesn't like sea food. She had plenty of other options to choose from. We both enjoyed our choices.
If you haven't been to Red Lobster in a while like us you will find its gone a little more upscale in every way (including price) and I think you will be as pleasantly supprised as we were.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

as a avid customer to Red Lobster, I dissapointed with cold clam chowder. I also did not like excuse given as a late hour service ( 9:30 p.m.)

Reviewed January 29, 2013

We were walking in from the parking lot in the back and were greeted by a serious rotten egg smell. This worried me considering it is a seafood joint. I hoped it was not an issue in the kitchen and hopefully from the dumpsters or bathroom. I haven't gone to a Red Lobster in a long time because I don't feel you get anything worth the money you spend there. I do love their cheddar biscuits but that is about all that ever wows me here.

Our waitress was really great. She wasn't overbearing and was really attentive and pleasant. I decided to indulge a bit and order a mudslide. It was the most delicious thing I had at the whole meal. We ordered the appetizer- some sort of spinach dip meets seafood if I remember correctly- it took a long time to arrive and wasn't amazing. Our salads were the usual RL salads. The biscuits weren't as tasty as I remember them being. We were pretty full before our entrees even came out, which was probably a good thing because those took a really long time as well.

I ordered the pick two shrimp item- I went with shrimp alfredo and the plain fried shrimp. It guaranteed that you would get at least 30 shrimp. I am no cheapskate, but was curious about their portion control and whether a cook actually has to count the shrimp to hold up their guarantee... so yes, I counted the shrimp. They did in fact have 30 shrimp and a little half piece (in the fried shrimp). I was impressed with their counting abilities. I wasn't impressed with the size of the shrimp, though. They were those little ones like you'd get in shrimp lomein. Not a lot of flavor or meat on them. The battered fried shrimp were flavorless, and the alfredo was bland. This reminded me of why I never come here anymore. I really knew I should have gone with the crab, I just wasn't in the mood to work hard for my food after a long work day.

Oh and we didn't get sick, so the smell must not have been a bad sign.. for the kitchen, at least !

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!