“Nothing fancy, just good food”

Natalie's Cafe & Deli
Ranked #36 of 144 Restaurants in Amherst
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Amherst, New York
“Nothing fancy, just good food”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Good prices, quick service. Lots of vegan items to choose from

• Visited May 2012

Mahnattan48
“A hidden gem, return well worth it!”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

This mediterranean style luncheonette serves delicious food in a very casual (downscale, old style) room. The people are very friendly and bring your food to the table after you place and pay for your order at the counter. We hunted for this place because we had been here on a previous trip and enjoyed it, and were glad we did, even though they had limited supplies of dishes we wanted. Because they keep everything fresh, and they were closing on the impending holiday, they didn't want to over-stock. Can't really fault them for that. We recommend it!

Visited May 2012
Buffalo,NY
“Good first experience”
Reviewed June 28, 2011

Being a british man living in Buffalo NY i'm constantly on the hunt for a good Doner Kebab ( Mainly served in Turkish take-outs / restaurants all over the UK ) and while it seems I have to travel outside of Buffalo for such a thing, I am always on the hunt for good mediterranean food and figured i'd try Natalies cafe out.
Upon walking in, its exactly as I expected...a cafe, some what look to be regulars hanging out eating lunch, I ordered the Gyro Wrap and while I wish it was made with Lamb ( Closer to a Doner Kebab !! ) being made with Beef if was still tasty, fresh and big enough to fill it definitely did the job, maybe the presentation could do with some improvement and the service was a little surly when I first placed my order...but overall a decent experience.

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank martyfarty69
Buffalo, New York
“Delicious Lunch Deal”
Reviewed February 25, 2011

Ordered chicken and barley soup with spanakopita and loved it. Very reasonable too- 6.99 I believe and generous portions. Coffee was full-bodied and tasty. Had dessert cookie filled with dates to top off meal-yummy! Wished menus had been available to take home and distribute to my friends. I plan on coming back; wish they were open later on Saturdays.

• Visited February 2011
new york
“Fantastic”
Reviewed October 10, 2008

everything ive had here is fantastic! the chicken wraps are delicious as are the falafel! and the prices are very reasonable! highly recommend this place!