“Very good”

Cuisines: American
Franca, SP
“Very good”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Good attendance, clean place and good taste... Famous place visited by the president of the United States

Visited January 2013

Rochester, New York
“Great food and service”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

The wings are awesome and I love the "little pepperoni" that they put on the pizza!!!
It's a little bit pricey...but worth every bite!

Visited October 2012
Ontario
“The worst wings we've had!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

First of all, our server wasn't the friendliest and our order seemed forever to come to our table. When it finally did arrive we were surprised at the taste and look of our wings. The seemed dried out and tasteless! For a place that specializes in wings, you would think that should be their best thing on the menu! Not so much.
We will not be going back and will not recommend it to others!

Visited August 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Good chicken wings”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Environment was open, nice and inviting. Good for family and more than enough sport channels on tv. Will visit again but please change the tiny paper plates. They will not work with knife and work.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank lightzoom
Amherst, New York, United States
“Fun but watch your credit card statement!”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We have been regulars at Wild Wings since they had opened in their new location. Our friends enjoy goig there because its a fun atmosphere. I enjoy my chicken wings on the well done side so i always ask for them extra crispy. This is something this eatablishment has a hard time with. They usually come out rubbery and i have to send them back for more cooking every time.
In March, we brought my son and a friend for a hockey game. To my surprise the waitress changed her tip from $10 to $20 on a $60 tab. I would have tipped a little more but the service was not good. She was slow and charged me for a side of medium sauce when the wings were not saucy at all.
I called the manager to report my statement did not reflect my receipt. They allowed me to return to the restaurant to pick up my $10 without compensating in any other way. It wasnt til I complained to corporate office that a manager called and sent me a $20 gift certificate. They assured me they handled the waitress, but when i made a return visit the same girl that stole from me was waiting on tables near us. We have not been back since.

2 Thank Kristin R