“Fun atmosphere” 3 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
LeeP1
“Fun atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Typical Chain restaurant. Very Busy on a Friday night, but attentive service. My pasta was average, maybe because I filled up on the Ships and salsa which was very good. My friend ordered the shrimp basket which had very large shrimp and a lot of them. She enjoyed it. I would go back.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Brampton, Canada
“Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

We stopped off at Chili's for lunch and got seated very quickly, the servers were very polite and checked up quite frequently which we appreciated.

Visited September 2012
Ottawa
“Good Tex-Mex!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

We don't have Chili's in Canada so we were pleased to find one close by the hotel. Great food, good value!

Visited August 2012
Buffalo NY
“Chili's is slipping”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2012

Visited on a Friday evening around 6 p.m. using a $25 gift card. Wife and I had the two for $20 special. I guess you can't expect to have a gourmet meal in 2012 for $10 per head. However, I felt that the quality of the food was just average. I had chicken quesadillas, and spouse had chicken fajitas. Qusadillas were lukewarm, not hot. A smallish container of sauce for dipping, and some chopped tomatoes, cilantro and sour cream were presented. Actually, the fresh tomatoes, cilantro, and sour cream were the best things on the plate. My wife found the chicken fajitas satisfactory. The lava cake hot and satisfying. Can't put my finger on what made me feel that this establishment is slipping, but it was a definite feeling that had started on earlier visits and grew more definite at this one. No real complaints, but not the dining experience I would have hoped for.

• Visited June 2012
Tonawanda, New York
“Good happy hour specials, good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2012

I have had mixed reviews about this restaurant, but been mostly satisfied when eating here. Their fajitas are delicious, but their portion sizes leave a bit to be desired. If you're really hungry I recommend ordering an appetizer and dessert, otherwise you'll most likely be leaving their hungry. If you're really hungry and want excellent food, head to Old Country Buffet on Sheridan Drive in Amherst, NY.

Visited May 2012