“Good value, good food”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Reviewed February 21, 2012

We had the two for $20 special. We shared the chips and salsa appetizer. I had the half rack of ribs, and my wife had a chicken ranch quesidilla. Hard to beat for the price.

Reviewed December 11, 2011

The food was amazing, very big portions. The service was good, very attentive.

Reviewed December 9, 2011

price is good but they use too much salt for our taste.

Reviewed November 5, 2011

We stayed at the Days Inn across the street from Chili's. Good food,fast service,friendly staff

Reviewed February 6, 2011

Service: Friendly but slow.

Decor: Same as any other Chilis

Food: Mediocre at best. Their Texas Cheese Fries are okay when they are warm. It came out kind of cold so I can't say that it was good. Their Lemonade at this location wasn't very good. But like any other Chilis the portions were generous (for how much I eat)

Review: There aren't many places to eat in the area except for other fast food or chain joints. I find that Chilis is one of the better restaurants in the area.

Reason for stars: I would give it 2.5 stars because the food may be mediocre but the staff is always nice. They may be a bit slow but they are nice.