“Business lunch”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Came here for lunch. I had been here last year and thought it was pretty good. This time we were seated on the other side of the restaurant and I thought I'd been transported to the 90's. They have these ugly chairs with rolling legs. I have never seen these at a restaurant before. I guess its good for lazy Americans who don't want to lift up their chair to move it around, but it just felt dated to me.

I wasn't into any of their soup choices, so I needed to find something else for lunch. I wanted something a little lighter so I went with a grilled chicken with some sort of citrus sauce and veggies. I was really pleasantly surprised by this dish. I unfortunately had filled up on the salad and breadsticks so I couldn't finish the whole thing but it had good flavor and I'd have never expected this dish at an Olive Garden. I would definitely order it again.

The service was friendly and personable and I would say the prices are pretty reasonable for a chain.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

This restaurant is definitely well worth visiting in every way possible... food, service and value for your money!

Reviewed September 16, 2012

It's been a while since we've eaten at the Olive Garden, 10+ years I think, but it hasn't changed much. Very predictable and consistent with the same salad and bread sticks as the last time. The pasta is good but nothing out of the ordinary. You always know what you're getting when you go to the Olive Garden, and that's a good thing.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Olive garden, friendly, descent food. Have been there two times. pretty good italian food. Pasta mainly served. We all like the bread dipped int the olive oil

Reviewed August 28, 2012

As frequent Olive Garden patrons in other locales, my kids wanted to go here. The wait was 1 hr, but that is par for the course. The waitress forgot my wife's wine and seemed surprised when we cancelled it as the dinner was already half consumed. Which speaks to another fiasco, my wifes meal including seconds came before my son's ceasar salad appetizer arrived. When it did, there was a piece of foil buried in there. No attempt was made to comp the salad and no manager could be found. Waited extrodinary lengths for refills of water. Food was hot and good but the dining experience wass runied with the frustrations and the AC being way too cold. Having worked in the service industry before they need to adapt a better system of coverage, as emplyees standing around chatting could be used to add service value throughout.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!