“pretty good italian”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Siena Restaurant

Siena Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 144 Restaurants in Amherst
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
new york,ny
“pretty good italian”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

good salads, ok pizza, good service a little pricey great veal dish limited pasta dishes, I would have liked a wider selection of pasta.

Visited July 2012

Buffalo, NY
“Our go to place for late night dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2012

We often find ourselves wanting an excellent, sophisticated dinner at 9 or 10 o'clock and Siena rarely disappoints. Great wood-oven pizzas, fabulous salads, delicious chicken, pasta and other entrees. Good wine list too, with bottles in all ranges, and fine cocktails. Equally good for lunch or normal-time dinner. Every neighborhood should be so lucky to have a place like this.

Buffalo, New York
“Really nice neighborhood place to dine”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2012

My wife and I have been going to Siena for several years. Both lunch or dinner is terrific. The same people who own Oliver's also own Siena. The ambiance in nice, service is excellent and the food is excellent as well. I am getting hungry typing this review. Not only have I had lunch and dinner at Sienna over 25 times, I have also thrown private parties there as well. They couldnt do enough for us. Every item they serve is of high quality. I love their chicken culets, as well as their meatballs and sunday sauce. But i also love their thin crusted pizza too.Its a classy place and i always see many friends there.

• Visited March 2012
“Always Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2012

My husband and I have dinner here about once a month. The food is excellent and the service is superb. Daily specials are always good, but we both enjoy the salmon that's on the regular menu. Thin crust pizzas made in the wood burning oven are also great.

Visited April 2012
“GREAT EXPERIENCE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2012

My sister and I went to Siena Restaurant last night to get together after the holidays, as we do every year.

From the minute we walked until we left everything was perfect.
Our waitress was very friendly and attentive. We had the Shrimp Scampi and Mussels for appetizers.
I had the Filet Sirloin and my sister had the Pork Tenderloin.
Both were cooked perfectly. It is an upscale restaurant, but i definately would recommend Siena to anyone.

sandy o