“Great Restaurant”

Bob Evans
Ranked #40 of 148 Restaurants in Amherst
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 22, 2014

My friend and I ate here 3 times. It was a short walk from the hotel. The service was great and the food delicious!!

Reviewed March 21, 2014

This restaurant is just around the corner from our hotel so it was convenient. Service was excellent. They start with bread -- you can choose from rolls, banana bread or blueberry bread and it is unlimited. Each of us had a three course meal which was soup or salad, a choice of various meats or fish with vegetables and potatoes, and dessert. I had the salad, hot turkey with dressing and they substituted cole slaw for the potatoes they would have served. My husband had salad, meatloaf with veggies and bread pudding for dessert. We didn't like the bread pudding, but the rest of the meal was plentiful and tasty. You can't beat the price -- it was $10 per person!

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Place is very friendly. Coffee was a bit too light (watery). Breakfast was reasonably priced. Good location as it was next door to where we stayed.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Love the Bob Evans, for a yummy home cooked style dinner and reasonable prices, I just love this restaurant.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

We had breakfast the other day. The service was good and the food came out fast and hot. We tried the pancakes, eggs and hash browns. I like the fact they leave a coffee pot at your table. It saves time in trying to track down a waitress for a refill. The mgr. stopped by and asked if everything was ok. That's a nice touch and a way to ensure repeat business.