“Authentic wing experience”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Not a big wings fan but these are good. Several choices of sauce but when they say "medium is hot" I'm going with mild. Lots of blue cheese and veggies with each order. The fries were great as well. Service was great and the prices were reasonable.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I was in Buffalo for business, so I decided to check out Duffs... man what an experience... IT was almost like a setting from when I was in Morgantown, WV partying it up at WVU. This place was awesome, great wings, cold beer, and the service was spot on.

I never had any issues with this place, and would go back in a heart beat. You could smell the wings from outside the building and new this was going to be a treat !!

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Having never been to Buffalo, I decided that -- like any damn tourist -- I needed to do the wing thing when visiting. Then came on Trip Advisor and saw the raging debate between the Anchor Bar and Duffs. You'll find folks who passionately like one or the other. So, I just tried both. Duffs won for me. Found the Anchor wings overcooked and the Duffs wings juicier. Unsure how the wings differ based on location, but in my very simple sampling, Duffs won. I think both places overplay the "medium is hot" thing. I ordered medium and didn't find them any hotter than anywhere else I've been. Also, I'd say that if you think you're going to have some epic culinary experience that is significantly better than the wings at your local bar, you're probably setting yourself up for disappointment. Half the fun is eating them in Buffalo and impressing your friends on Facebook.

3  Thank TJSullivan
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Everyone knows are that other place that has wings. Give yourself a real treat and go to Duffs.The staff is friendly and the wings are great.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

it is usually crowded, the manager is good and the service is good, too. The wings are OK since my friends prefer Buffalo Wild Wings. But it is famous and a good place to dine if you visit UB.

Been to Duffs? Share your experiences!