“Fun”

Lasertron
Ranked #1 of 20 things to do in Amherst
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Entertainment complex featuring high end attractions and exclusive parties. Our attractions include a 9,200 square foot Laser Tag Arena, a 27 hole Mini-Golf Course, arcade, outdoor patio, and 2 Cyber Sport Courts. Full bar, semi-private and private seating, catering and on-site food, incredible staff.
New York
“Fun”
Reviewed October 25, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The go karts are really fast and they have good pizza. They are open really late and the arcade is huge.

Visited September 2013

North Tonawanda, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great for parties!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

i had my son's birthday party at Lasertron based on use going there a few previous times. The staff was very attentive and had everything setup and well organized. The kids had a blast and they even take a cool picture of the entire party when you are done as well.

Visited June 2013
Niagara Falls, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Family Fun”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

The kids and i had so much fun here! After running around and working up a sweat we were able to get something to eat and drink

Visited April 2013
Buffalo, New York
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Fun for the whole family!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Playing laser tag with my son at Lasertag reminds me of how old I am really getting, yet brings out that long lost child I sometimes forget I have. It's a great time and a great way to bond with your kids. I've had birthday parties for him there, taken he and his friends there for the day and have recently just had a mom and son-day there. It's safe, the equipment is kept up very well and it's really state of the art. Afterwards, take a ride out of their go carts which are always really fun. My son usually out ranks me with lasertag, but I have him beat with my time on the go carts. Lasertron also has mini-golf and Cybersport (I've yet to try that one), as well as an arcade, billiards, a full bar and concession stand.

Visited June 2013
Buffalo, New York
“Bday”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Had so much fun!!! Can pick your nickname and play four games per round for $16. A pretty intense workout so make sure you want to sweat a lot if you decide to pay for 2 games (8 games total).

Visited March 2013