“An absolute pleasure”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 28, 2013

It was late on a Saturday night and after being turned away from Kuni's Sushi Bar and being highly disappointed that our evening was a bust, Bonefish Grill saved the day!!! Called ahead to make sure they would take us after 10:30 p.m. again because Kuni's ruined our night and we were far away, they gladly welcomed us in. The service is amazing, and the food was fun, appealing and fresh. We ended up with a bunch of appetizers -they all were so good we couldn't decide so had to get just about all of them.... The waitress (wish I could remember her name to give her credit) was the sweetest, most accommodating woman. We left full, and happy and will be back when we are in the area again. Thank you Bonefish for saving our night out.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

This was my first time to the Bonefish Grill here in WNY. I had been to one in Detroit before and was disappointed with the food. Therefore I was somewhat hesitant to go to this one but I was pleasantly surprised. For appetizers we had the 'bang bang' shrimp which were amazing and scallops wrapped in bacon which were also really good. Then we had salads which were well prepared and fresh. For the main courses we all had various pieces of fish which were all really well prepared, not over cooked and tasted extremely fresh! The overall thing that I enjoyed about this dinner was the fresh seafood. They must have a really great supplier for fish because the dishes we had were amazing! The service was also quite good and got you served in a reasonable time. Although this place is a little pricey it is definitely a great place to go for fresh fish and seafood.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

Our previous visit had been excellent. I looked forward to another excellent cocktail and enjoyable repast. The manhatten tasted like peppermint. When I expressed my distress at the poor taste the waiter noted they had changed the vermouth type and brand from that used previously.

I ordered the e mail special; grilled lobster tail and steak. It followed excellently prepared scallops for our appetizer. The lobster tail was seriously over cooked to the degree it was very dry and very very difficult for me to extract the meat from the shell. My wifes' steak, and mine arrived barely warm. The coffee was excellent. When the bill arrived I noted the charge for my meal was more than the price noted in the e mail from Bonefish advising us of this non menu item. I pointed out the difference to the waitress. She replied that I had the special butter for the steak which cost extra. The charge for my wife's meal also reflected an added charge for her special butter. When ordering we were asked if we wanted it. No mention was made of an extra charge. We were offered coffee re fills. Despite an affirmative response, re fills never arrived. The dining room was noisy.

1  Thank bill o
Reviewed October 19, 2012

We had a wonderful dinner there, the food was great, and our server, Jenna, was delightful. The Mussel Josephine was surprisingly great, paired with the fresh baked bread. The Pad Thai was we ordered came with juicy chicken breast (unlike other establishments that serve dried up overcooked meats) and yummy shrimps. And the Bang Bang Shrimp.........was banging!!

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Husband and I just celebrated our anniversary at BF Grill. We chose this restaurant based on the reviews and couldn't have been happier with the selection. Everything was fresh and delicious and the entrees were served nice and hot. We started with the Bang Bang Shrimp which we'd never had but again, based on the reviews, had to try it. Outstanding! And plentiful, at least a dozen shrimp. Wedge salad was big enough to share, nice and fresh with crisp, green lettuce topped with danish blue cheese crumbles and creamy blue cheese dressing. Twin lobster tails were nicely seasoned, tender and moist, served with warm butter. Husband enjoyed his steak and crabcake (I enjoyed a couple bites too!), and the au gratin potatoes were amazing. Went 5:00ish on a Tuesday night, not overly busy or noisy. Not too fancy, not too casual. Acceptable attire I would say anything from nice jeans to dressy, but don't go looking like a slob.