All reviewsan extended stay hotelfull size refrigeratorfront deskfree laundryroom kitchenetteparking lotour home away from homequeen suitestayed here for two nightsother hotelsquiet hotelperfect staycoffee makercomfortable bedslate checkthe room was nicefavorite hotel
Reviewed July 27, 2016

Great hotel. Very clean. Fridge, Stove, dishwasher and any appliance you might need available. Board games rental at front desk. Swimming pool at hotel next door (Hilton) Location close to walmart and restaurants
We had a great time - traveling with a 3 yr old and 11 yr old kids

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
Jackie L, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Hotel Buffalo / Amherst, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2016

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you and the kids enjoyed your stay with us. We take great pride in hearing the positive feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Jackie L

Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I planned a trip to visit friends in Amherst and wanted to visit Niagara Falls too. My husband and I searched for an affordable, pet friendly hotel in the area and we had stayed at CWS in Virginia and we knew we had to come back. The staff was friendly, the room was clean, and Rudy loved it as well. It was so nice to travel with our pet for only a nominal fee, no questions asked. It was easy to make CWS our home away from home for 3 nights. We look forward to coming back. The Cupboard was nice to grab a snack or drink. The only thing that is a "negative" is that on Google it states continental breakfast but I don't believe there was one there - which was fine because we ate Tim Hortons every morning, but of course an included breakfast would be a bonus. Overall we enjoy CWS because it feels like home, has nice amenities like a kitchen and work out center.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
Jackie L, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Hotel Buffalo / Amherst, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2016

Hi Nicole and thanks for taking the time to post your review! I'm very happy that we were able to make you (and Rudy) feel at home while visiting our area - that is our goal. Also, thank you for the heads up on Google - we're working to correct this incorrect information. Sorry for the confusion but I'm glad you enjoyed one of the 3 Timmies within a mile of us. Thanks for choosing us and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

I will say that the cost made me a little suspect of what I was actually getting. But I must say that my family and I were blown away. The room(queen suite) was clean and spacious enough for the four of us and our two dogs. There is a $25 surcharge per dog for the stay. I reviewed a lot of hotels before picking Candlewood and most other places charge that much per night.

Something came up a week before we had planned our trip and we needed to change our check in date. They were very polite and professional on the phone. They obliged and didn't even charge us extra. World class customer service.

There is a snack bar on site in case you get a case of the late night munchies. The prices are fair considering the convenience.

All in all, I would highly recommend Candlewood Suites. If we ever decide to visit Niagara Falls again, we will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Anthony D
Jackie L, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Hotel Buffalo / Amherst, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2016

Hi Anthony,
I was so happy to read your review and share with the staff! I'm glad you found us a good value and enjoyed our hotel and our people. Thank you very much for the recommendation and we hope to see you again some day!

Reviewed July 19, 2016 via mobile

Having come from the Syracuse Candlewood on Baptist Rd., by far the nastiest Candlewood I've had the misfortune to stay at, the Candlewood on Flint here is like night and day. It is clean, well taken care of and respected by both the staff and the travelers. It is Tuesday night and I am outside in the Gazebo enjoying a cigar and adult beverage. Tonight, staff and management hosted their guests to a grilled hot dog dinner. Wonderful!

Stayed: July 2016, traveled solo
jil1120, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Hotel Buffalo / Amherst, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy that you enjoyed your stay. Our staff strives to make your stay as enjoyable as possible! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed July 18, 2016

I wish this hotel brand was available when I traveled during my corporate career. Great concept, better than most extended stay places. Anything you need on business or vacation is available. The rooms are clean, well appointed and convenient for getting your work done and just hanging out. The galley (free coffee) is well stocked, free laundry, and easy to refresh your room. Plus, my wife and I can travel with our dog!!!

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are pleased to you hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It is something our staff takes great pride, we value your feedback. Hope you come back to visit us again soon. Make sure you bring your dog!