“Average, but decent”

Bonne Journee Restaurant and Steakhouse
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Bonne Journee is a family owned, steakhouse/Diner styled restaurant. Our dining is very casual with no frills and no fuss just good honest food cooked fresh from order. We have been running for over 60years. Fully licenced with full bar. We are open every day of the week from early till late serving Breakfast, lunch, Dinner and anything between. Its the place where good friends meet for good food at good prices - its all good!!
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Pasta Le Fausta is a nice lunch dish....penne pasta, cheese and beef strips.
Chicken cordon bleu was bland.
Road Runner Chicken...the sauce is not all that nice.

There are newer reviews for Bonne Journee Restaurant and Steakhouse

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Adequate for a quick meal but nothing special - I had a pasta dish that was soggy, with the most minuscule amount of basil in the so-called pesto sauce

1  Thank everlate
Reviewed January 10, 2012

the real Bulawayo night life with a very good food and friendly service!!!

Reviewed September 13, 2011

Bonne Journee is a very simple family focused restaurant, with a small but comprehensive menu.
Been there many times, usually with a party of friends, no-one has had a bad meal, and the servings are large enough to satisfy teenage boys!!

The coffee is great, service friendly and quick, and the bill reasonable.

Don;t let the surroundings in the CBD put you off, its well worth a visit - or two...

2  Thank SteveHarris59
Reviewed July 4, 2011

Honestly I was a bit skeptical to go it at the Restaurant, I am very stereotyped I prefer what I know, but boy was I wrong, our waiter, Never, was so welcoming and he explained the items on the menu we did not understand and helped us select the best dishes and my goodness the food was absolutely divine and it was plenty, we ordered different dishes and we tasted each other's dishes, I must say it had been a while since I had enjoyed Restaurant food that much.

1  Thank zamahadebe