Had the chance to stay at Maramba for 3 nights. Upon arrrivng found there was a mixup with a tour we booked over the phone. Instead of the expected .."so sorry"... Brad the manager personally intervened and made sure we could get back on track with our schedule. I was very impressed with the level of staff commitment to customer care and can fully recommend this establishment . The different levels of accomodation make this resort affordable for all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4km from The Victoria Falls, Maramba River Lodge provides a most attractive all-year-round base to access The Victoria Falls. Maramba River Lodge is situated in the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park overlooking the Maramba River. The lodge is visited by the resident wildlife with elephant wandering through the grounds at certain times of the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Maramba River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maramba River Hotel Victoria Falls
- Maramba River Lodge Zambia/Victoria Falls