Stayed at Maramba Lodge for four nights in August and found it really clean, efficiently run and very reasonably priced. The staff could not be more helpful. They can help book day trips and any of the adrenaline activities on offer around Livingstone. We were in a luxury tent and it was kitted out with all mod cons including kettle and tea and coffee. Great breakfast to set you up for the day and it was lovely to sit out on the terrace in the morning and in the evening. From there, it's a 50000 Kwacha (US $10) ride to the border.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4km from The Victoria Falls, Maramba River Lodge provides a most attractive all-year-round base to access The Victoria Falls. Maramba River Lodge is situated in the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park overlooking the Maramba River. The lodge is visited by the resident wildlife with elephant wandering through the grounds at certain times of the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Maramba River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maramba River Hotel Victoria Falls
- Maramba River Lodge Zambia/Victoria Falls