“Elephant shaped heart”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Elephant shaped heart”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

This was by far the most amazing activity of my holiday! To get so close to these majestic creatures was more than worth the massive dent in my wallet. I won’t easily forget Madinda and his other elephant friends!

Visited April 2012

Canby, Oregon
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Elephants to remember”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

My wife and I booked the Elephant ride and Thorntree. We had a great adventure with these Elephants. They marched them in and we could not believe how close we were getting to the Elephants. Even petting ones trunk.
We mounted them and started off. Walking in line we saw some wildwife through the bush. And crossed the Zambezi river. Our Elephant was a mother and had her calf following us close behind.
The staff was very professional and friendly.
I would have given this review 5 start, but had one minor set back. At the start of our tour a young elephant in training backed up into the dominate female and set the herd astir. Through us guest. One lady fell in the panic. and one elephant destroyed a chair that we were sitting on. The staff quickly got the elephant back under control. Though we all were a little shaken up. It was a reminder the power of the animals.

Visited October 2012