1) Great location, just 5mins walk to the falls gate, complimentary entry to Zambia side of the falls with your room key and/or the ticket provided during check-in.
2) Comfortable and adequate rooms.
3) Generous breakfast spread.
4) Very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful staff at the activities desk next to reception as well as at the activity center a 2-minute walk away from the reception.
5) Giraffes, zebras, crocodiles, elephants, etc. roaming around freely on the resort compound.
1) Very slippery bathroom floors when wet. Slipped and fell after coming out of the shower stall. Non-slip bath mats would have been very, very useful as the floor is extremely smooth. Could not move for several minutes from the fall. Shudder to think what'd happen if it happened to an elderly person.
2) Wasn't given directions at all to my room at check-in, and was left to wander around on my own with no porters or staff to offer assistance. Asked a staff who was passing by for help while searching for my room on this big property, but was pointed to the wrong building.
3) Buffet dinner service intimidating for solo travelers as most of those staying there are families.
4) Challenging trying to get coffee/tea during breakfast, as there's no coffee/tea station, and you've to request to be brought to you.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking