“Amazing!!!”
Review of United Air Charter

United Air Charter
More attraction details
Owner description: Come to Livingstone Zambia and view one of the seven natural wonders of the world - the magnificent VICTORIA FALLS. Also known as "Mosi Oa Tunya" - the smoke that thunders - the Victoria Falls is one of the most spectacular sights in the world and you will be able to view this amazing waterfall from the comfort of one of our helicopters. This experience will definitely qualify as the flight of your life as you embark on the "Flight of Angels". The pilot will orbit to the right and left, enabling passengers on both sides of the helicopter to photograph and view the mighty Victoria Falls. Once completed you will proceed upriver to Long Island and the Mosi Oa Tunya National Park where you may spot some of Africa's large game.
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Wow what an amazing experience! Staff was great and very informative! Everybody have to do this at least once in a lifetime! Helicopters in excellent condition and just overall a WOW excursion!

There are newer reviews for United Air Charter

Reviewed June 26, 2013

We just returned from our African safari vacation. We wanted to see Victoria Falls from the air because we could not get a good look at it on the ground. Six of us were crammed into a small helicopter with me in the middle. The space was so tight that my husband sitting next to me could not take a proper photo. The pilot zoomed around and around a couple of times, not hovering at all to get a clear shot. We have taken several helicopter rides before and have never had such an unsatisfying experience. We felt sick we paid $300 for the two of us for this 13 minutes!! JUST DON'T DO IT. I had to buy a post card to document what we saw from the air.

1  Thank REDSHOES45
Lizell_12, Manager at United Air Charter, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

We appreciate your feedback, yet feel obliged to respond. You mention that 6 people were “crammed” into a small helicopter. We would like to point out that our 6-seat helicopter is a Eurocopter EC-130 B4. This is the most spacious in its class and offers individual seating. The routes flown by all the helicopter companies in the area are designed with safety in mind. All the companies in the area follow similar routes (basically a figure of 8) so as to afford the passengers on both sides of the helicopter a clear view. Hovering is not an option without special prior arrangement and permission from Civil Aviation Authorities. This would add to the costs. Helicopter flights worldwide are reasonably costly, yet worth the expense if you consider the view.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I have had two terrible experiences with this company on two visits to the area. Although the Falls must be seen by helicopter to be fully appreciated, there is another company in Zambia that also does them. I wanted to use this other company the second time because of my bad experience the first time, but the guide screwed up and I was stuck with this one.
I lead tours and I will never, ever, ever, ever use this company again.

2  Thank Penguinatlaw
Lizell_12, Manager at United Air Charter, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2013

At United Air Charter we want our clients to go back with a happy memory of their experience , please can you supply me with your email address , I would like to contact you direct so that we can see what went wrong and how we can improve.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

This is not to be missed. An amazing experience to fly over Victoria Falls. I loved flying into the gorge. .What fun! The views of the falls are incredible. I highly recomend a tour with this company!
Courtney, USA

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Its lovely to visit Victoria Falls. However to get a different view and perspective of the falls one needs to take the helicopter ride over the falls. It was my first time on a helicopter and it was awesome. United Air company were very professional. The view was spectacular and the grandeur of the falls and the horseshoe shape was evident from up top.