“Helicopter ride over Victoria Falls” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of United Air Charter

United Air Charter
More attraction details
Owner description: Come to Livingstone Zambia and view one of the seven natural wonders of the world - the magnificent VICTORIA FALLS. Also known as "Mosi Oa Tunya" - the smoke that thunders - the Victoria Falls is one of the most spectacular sights in the world and you will be able to view this amazing waterfall from the comfort of one of our helicopters. This experience will definitely qualify as the flight of your life as you embark on the "Flight of Angels". The pilot will orbit to the right and left, enabling passengers on both sides of the helicopter to photograph and view the mighty Victoria Falls. Once completed you will proceed upriver to Long Island and the Mosi Oa Tunya National Park where you may spot some of Africa's large game.
Staines upon Thames, England, United Kingdom
“Helicopter ride over Victoria Falls”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

The trip was a wonderful experience.We were picked up at our hotel and taken to the heliport in comfort. We were also given a short talk about our flight path. I enjoyed every second of the flight and the sight of the falls from the helicopter is something I will never forget. IT WAS BRILLIANT AND BREATHTAKING! There is an on board camera and when you buy the DVD you can watch yourself and your reactions to the falls as you fly over them. Although we were leaving early the next day we got out DVD in plenty of time, it was great fun reliving the experience again once we got home, although it took a little time to find the video from the in-flight camera on the DVD. The trip is highly recommended.

Visited July 2012

• Korean first
Roodepoort, South Africa
“Thrilled!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

From lift off to touch down. WOW! I will never forget our flyover over the Vic Falls, the views are permanently imprinted. Absolutely unforgettable!
This is probably one of my best ever travel experiences.
Our Pilot, was very informative, gave us a good chuckle once or twice, and absolutely ensured lifelong framed treasured memories. From the bottom of our hearts, we thank you for this very special experience.

Gerrit & Melissa (RSA)

Visited November 2011
Israel
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“UNRELIABLE, charged for a DVD but did not supply.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

Though the flight is nice and the chopper is state of the art - do not buy the DVD. It should be supplied be next mornung to your hotel, I knew I will check out 7am so they promised to deiver the same evening. They did not, not in the mornung either. I called to ask not to cash the 185,000 ZMK (40$) 'cos I dod not get the DVD, and they said 'no problem'. But they did cash it.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank uzico
Lizell_12, Manager at United Air Charter, responded to this review, September 3, 2012
We would just like to thank you for your review. United Air Charters were not aware of the problem; we use an outside company for our dvd’s. Please send me an email to info@uaczam.com and I will make sure you get a refund. We do apologies for the inconvenience.
Toronto
“Incredible!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

This trip was amazing. We were collected from the hotel and taken up to this remote helipad with views over the falls. I could have sat here for hours! The pilot was very friendly and came and met us and gave us a superb commentary about the whole area, the formation of the falls and the views out of the helicopter were nothing short of Incredible. A must do.

Visited September 2011
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A highlight and a MUST see!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012

Wow we went with United air Charters for a helicoper flip over the falls!!!! What an amazing adventure! I can reccomend this to anybody who would like to do something a little different! The views are spectacular! The staff is friendly and the Pilot gave a lot of info while flying over the falls, this is a MUST SEE!

1 Thank Mmitche