“Great Buffet with a huge variety from all around the world.”

The Zambezi Sun Poolside Grill & Pool Deck Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Lusaka, Zambia
“Great Buffet with a huge variety from all around the world.”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I will be going back for this buffet. You could spend hours there gorging yourself on everything from Indian, Asian, Continental and African Cuisine plus a huge range of desserts.

I even tried Kudu which was delicious.

This place is pricey so be aware to pay a lot more here than most places in Livingstone.

If you have any questions about this place or anywhere else in Zambia let me know! If I don't have the answer, I know someone who will!!

• Visited March 2013

Midrand, South Africa
“Great ambiance”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

The food is excellent and the environment is very relaxing indeed. we were a large group on a business trip but the food and beverage staff were right at home attending to us...

Visited April 2012
Lusaka, Zambia
“Magical place!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We went there to celebrate one of my friends' first microlight flight as she is afraid of heights. We couldn't have chosen a better venue. The buffet table was breathtaking and the service was excellent. This experience was worth every kwacha we spent. This place is magical and romantic, I would recommed it to anyone who is visiting Livingstone!!!

• Visited December 2012
Melbourne
“Convenient Almost !”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

this is a convenient alternative whilst staying at the hotel, which serves buffets for dinner in the main dining area. On the day we ordered, we had to order by 4:30 to get meals for some reason which was a bit inconvenient. The staff were great, the food was good, and reasonably priced, but I would like to see a bit more flexibility in the hours.

• Visited January 2013
Dusseldorf, Germany
“Great location and service”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

have to be best poolside bar I have ever been to and breakfast buffet not to be missed !! hospitality of Zambian people very warm all round a fantastic visit

Visited November 2012