“Good Italian food in Livingstone”

Olga's - The Italian Corner
Ranked #2 of 34 Restaurants in Livingstone
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: absolutely stunning restaurant. From june 2012 also Guesthouse
Reviewed August 1, 2014

A good place for lunch or dinner - delicious food, good service and reasonably priced in a quiet spot near the centre.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

I went to Olga's several times and tried a number of different pizzas, all of which were delicious including the vegetariana, nkuku, and the diavola special with chilies. I also love the "small" house salad. We shared it at a table of FOUR and still had some left! Don't forget the wine and beer!

Reviewed July 29, 2014

First of all I'm very exigent for Italian food....and I've to say that Olga's is a place where I would come back again. Good qualityItalian food. I tried the pizza; parmigiana is not really authentic receipt but good and well prepared, but...I strongly recommend the home made ravioli di zucca butter and sage...seemed my mother's. And in addition the outcomes of the restaurant and B&B support a children program. Such a great choice.

Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

We had a good night there, the staff were friendly. However, when we went there were large bookings so as a table of 2 we weren't high on their priority list. The food was good, however we felt local game/cuisines are a better pick. We would still go back there but maybe not our first choice.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

During the 3 days in Livingston we ate at Olga's three times. I highly recommend the wood-fired pizzas! We ate breakfast one morning, crepes which were good but a small portion so would recommend something to eat in addition to it.

1  Thank ktakens