“I would not suggest”

Description: absolutely stunning restaurant. From june 2012 also Guesthouse
Istanbul, Turkey
“I would not suggest”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

During our second evening in Livingstone we decided to go Olga's. I wish we did not. As there are not so many choices in the town we got there. We were five adults. We ordered five pastas. None of them was good. I do not want to exaggreate but it was probably the worst pasta I have ever eaten in my entire life. My friends are also thinking in a similar way. I do not suggest you to go there.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank buralgan

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Wells, Maine
“Good Food, Inexpensive”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

If you are looking for a good place to eat in Livingstone, Zambia and that is reasonably priced, I recommend Olga's restaurant. My daughter and I were staying at a luxury hotel in Livingstone. She had been to Olga's previously and recommended we go there for dinner. (My daughter, who travels to Zambia for work, has been told by others that Olga's has "the best pizza in Zambia".) We had pizza which was quite good and the cost of our taxi ride to the restaurant and back and the food was less than one meal would have cost us at the hotel. We liked it so well that we actually went back another night to eat there again. The decor is very simple -- some tables and chairs in a big room but the service is friendly and quick. Highly recommend this place as a good and inexpensive place to eat in Livingstone.

Visited March 2014
Perth, Australia
“Olga's The Italian Corner in Africa”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I grew up in Livingstone in the 1950's and we definitely had no Olga's then boo hoo.Been back three times in the past couple of years and I could not go past their Carbonara,even though the pizzas are top rate as well ! Service with a smile and prices that are affordable all add up to a dining experience in the middle of Africa that will not be forgotten.

• Visited May 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Average Italian in Livingston”
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

Olga's is an OK Italian place here in Livingston. The food quality was decent and I would have complimented it a bit more if the following events did not occur. We were there on a very slow night. There was only 1 other table there when we arrived and another 2 tables when we left. It took an hour and a half for our food to be served to us. When served there were serving spoons or side dishes to share the food. They brought out another small dish and a fork.

The servers were not around after the food was served and did not check in with us when serving other tables.

I would say if you have the time to wait around and don't care for service and just decent food try Olga's.

“Amazing pizza!”
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

I ate here three times while I was in Livingstone as it was so good! I are their salads, which were great, but the pizzas were definitely the highlight! The service was very attentive and it was good to know that I was supporting a charity that helps out the disadvantaged of Zambia. Do check it out. Dan

1 Thank DanOnParma