“Olga's The Italian Corner in Africa”

Olga's - The Italian Corner
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Livingstone
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: absolutely stunning restaurant. From june 2012 also Guesthouse
Perth, Australia
“Olga's The Italian Corner in Africa”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I grew up in Livingstone in the 1950's and we definitely had no Olga's then boo hoo.Been back three times in the past couple of years and I could not go past their Carbonara,even though the pizzas are top rate as well ! Service with a smile and prices that are affordable all add up to a dining experience in the middle of Africa that will not be forgotten.

• Visited May 2013

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Average Italian in Livingston”
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

Olga's is an OK Italian place here in Livingston. The food quality was decent and I would have complimented it a bit more if the following events did not occur. We were there on a very slow night. There was only 1 other table there when we arrived and another 2 tables when we left. It took an hour and a half for our food to be served to us. When served there were serving spoons or side dishes to share the food. They brought out another small dish and a fork.

The servers were not around after the food was served and did not check in with us when serving other tables.

I would say if you have the time to wait around and don't care for service and just decent food try Olga's.

“Amazing pizza!”
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

I ate here three times while I was in Livingstone as it was so good! I are their salads, which were great, but the pizzas were definitely the highlight! The service was very attentive and it was good to know that I was supporting a charity that helps out the disadvantaged of Zambia. Do check it out. Dan

1 Thank DanOnParma
Zoetermeer, The Netherlands
“Good food, but big portions”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

If you are really hungry, this is the place to go. Big portions, you can easily share (as most visitors do). Good food, friendly staff, nice setting, reasonable prices. Can recommend it.

Visited January 2014
Boulder, Colorado
“A Bit of Italy While in Africa”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I was slightly hesitant to go to an Italian restaurant in Zambia, but I was surprisingly pleased after dining at Olgas. I ordered the margarita pizza and I was not disappointed. I have also heard great things about the lasagna. The free wifi is also a plus, but is not always a reliable connection. All in all, a good choice for dining out while in Livingstone.

• Visited December 2013