“Must do attraction in Livingstone!”
Review of Batoka Sky

Batoka Sky
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Batoka Sky has been active in the aviation industry since 1993 and is the only aviation operator in Zambia that is licensed to operate helicopter, fixed wing and micro lights. Due to the close proximity of Maramba Aerodrome to the Victoria Falls, our aircraft are within half-a-minute reach of the Zambezi river. The surrounding National Parks ensure a host of exciting game sightings, and shortly after take off you can be enjoying breathtaking views as you circle over the magnificent Victoria Falls. Our flights can be combined with many of the other adventure activities in Livingstone, offering good value for money.
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

It is a must do in Livingstone. The microlight flight is absolutely incredible. The pilots are friendly and excellent pilots. The views are amazing.

2  Thank zakmehta
"felt perfectly safe"
in 5 reviews
"ground staff"

Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

The experience was wonderfull: friendly and professional, so you felt comfortable flying the helicopter.

The pilot talked us through the sightings and explained about the Falls , as well as the game reserve on th eisland in the Zambesi.

It was a spectacular experience!

Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

We took the 30 minute flight over the falls and gorges and it was just so spectacular!! Our pilot was Cornelius and he talked us through the whole experience and his commentary made us feel at ease and made the flight even more enjoyable! This is a must do and the staff at Batoka Sky are professional, friendly and very efficient! One tip: at the end of your flight... they will offer you a flash drive or usb with your flight pics and experience (at a cost), whatever you do.. don't leave without that USB watching the video again of your flight... along with the pictures are just so heartwarming and memorable! It's really worth every penny!!! Thank you Batoka Sky

Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

Since I learned of this in Feb 2017, I really wanted to do this. This was the first item on my list in Livingstone. Booked a 30 min ride and had the flight this morning.

Ideally I wanted a 7 AM flight to enjoy the sunrise and crimson red colors but that was not available when I was booking yesterday after landing in Livingstone. So took the 8 AM spot. Was picked at 8 AM and had the flight around 8.30 AM.

Wonderful views if the falls. 30 mins was worth it. Went near the falls and upstream River Zambezi.

It felt safe, in control and complete fun. Will do it again if get a chance to come to Livingstone again.

100 out of 100 and fully recommended. Do it and you will not regret. Just be a bit flexible with timings. Cheers.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 1, 2017

I had one full day in Livingstone and was really looking forward to the microlight and booked for 4pm. They were obviously running late when I got there so I had to wait- no problem. But there was no communication and eventually everybody else there that was waiting had flown but me. Then they said sorry its too late now, you will have to come back another time. I'd been sitting there for 2 hours. I understand that they are not allowed to fly after a certain time, but why not tell me at the start that as they were running late that there was a chance I would not fly. I only had 1 full day there so would have chosen to spend the time doing something else. They did rebook me for the next morning early before my flight but refused to give me any discount on the tour or even the photos to make up for the waste of time.
Very disappointing. Avoid this company