The lodge is located on the banks of the Zambezi river about 2km upstream from the Victoria falls. It has a beautiful garden and pool that looks onto the spectacular river. The rooms are relatively spacious and quite comfortable with all rooms facing the river. Food was wholesome and tasty though not necessarily gourmet. Soups however deserve a special mention as they were spectacular. A la cart menu is a little limited and more than 2 days will leave you with limited choices. Service from the staff was always friendly and efficient. All in all a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The lodge offers visitors a restaurant, bar, conference facilities, suitable to cater for large groups and the individual traveler, with a variety of safari excursions and activities in and around the falls. The lodge consists of 77 rooms, all en-suite, of which 5 are suites and 2 rooms accommodate the differently abled comfortably. All rooms look out over the Mighty Zambezi and a leisurely sun downer can be enjoyed from your private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The David Livingstone Safari Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- David Livingstone Safari Hotel Livingstone
- David Livingstone Safari Lodge And Spa