Lovely hotel right on the banks of the Zambezi River. Very pretty well kept up grounds. Friendly, helpful staff, who really try hard to make your stay perfect. Nice rooms, comfortable, clean, but several steps into the room and then back up to the bathroom. The bathroom is lovely with a big tub, walk in shower, but be warned the "hot" tap is hot, as in scalding. Food is great, fresh, plentiful, but kind of pricey. Only take the river cruise if you are looking for a party boat, loud music and lots of drinking (if that is your thing, you will love it).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The lodge offers visitors a restaurant, bar, conference facilities, suitable to cater for large groups and the individual traveler, with a variety of safari excursions and activities in and around the falls. The lodge consists of 77 rooms, all en-suite, of which 5 are suites and 2 rooms accommodate the differently abled comfortably. All rooms look out over the Mighty Zambezi and a leisurely sun downer can be enjoyed from your private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The David Livingstone Safari Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- David Livingstone Safari Lodge And Spa
- David Livingstone Safari Hotel Livingstone