We stayed for 2 nights in June. The location on the river is superb. The grounds are beautiful and well kept. Our room was clean and comfortable. I did not like that there are steps down into the room and up into the bathroom. Nor did I like that the room was not dark at night making it more difficult to sleep. The draperies are not the type to screen out light. The lodge offers many services and can arrange many different activities if you wish. We ate several times at the lodge and found the food excellent. I especially was amused by the fruit bats in the evenings especially the ones outside our room who left pits on the balcony and furniture. The maids must get tired of cleaning up after them! The lodge is located a little away from the falls but we liked that and it was convenient for all of our activities. We had awesome sunsets each evening which added to the experience immensely. A great overall stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The lodge offers visitors a restaurant, bar, conference facilities, suitable to cater for large groups and the individual traveler, with a variety of safari excursions and activities in and around the falls. The lodge consists of 77 rooms, all en-suite, of which 5 are suites and 2 rooms accommodate the differently abled comfortably. All rooms look out over the Mighty Zambezi and a leisurely sun downer can be enjoyed from your private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The David Livingstone Safari Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- David Livingstone Safari Lodge And Spa
- David Livingstone Safari Hotel Livingstone