We stayed here at the end of a safari holiday. It was a contrast to what we'd been used too, as it is very comfortable and big. The room was luxurious and comfortable and the amenities were excellent.
You can take it easy or go all action with white water rafting, bungee, helicopter flights, monoplanes, trips on the river and of course a regular trip out to see the animals.
We had a really good time and were there in September 2011
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The lodge offers visitors a restaurant, bar, conference facilities, suitable to cater for large groups and the individual traveler, with a variety of safari excursions and activities in and around the falls. The lodge consists of 77 rooms, all en-suite, of which 5 are suites and 2 rooms accommodate the differently abled comfortably. All rooms look out over the Mighty Zambezi and a leisurely sun downer can be enjoyed from your private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The David Livingstone Safari Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- David Livingstone Safari Lodge And Spa
- David Livingstone Safari Hotel Livingstone