We stayed here for one evening in late August before heading off to Botswana. The setting is beautiful and very peaceful. The rooms are comfortable, the lodge is perfectly decorated and the food was very good. We loved sitting on the patio overlooking the river for a late evening dinner and early morning breakfast with a superb buffet. A hightlight was our cruise on the Lady Livingstone. The service was great with plenty of drinks and snacks plus the ship was quite luxurious. Too bad we could not have stayed longer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The lodge offers visitors a restaurant, bar, conference facilities, suitable to cater for large groups and the individual traveler, with a variety of safari excursions and activities in and around the falls. The lodge consists of 77 rooms, all en-suite, of which 5 are suites and 2 rooms accommodate the differently abled comfortably. All rooms look out over the Mighty Zambezi and a leisurely sun downer can be enjoyed from your private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The David Livingstone Safari Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- David Livingstone Safari Lodge And Spa
- David Livingstone Safari Hotel Livingstone