We spent four wonderful nights in this well positioned, friendly, well catered hotel. The staff are very friendly, the views are outstanding, the rooms well appointed. Food is excellent and Chef Murray Winston makes sure all patrons are taken care off when there are special needs. The hotel has a separate company arranging tours and their service levels were excellent. Although the Royal Livingstone Hotel is very upmarket and well appointed, we felt staying at the David Livingstone Safari Lodge and Spa was the perfect choice. It is a very well balanced lodge. We will certainly be back and recommend it to all our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The lodge offers visitors a restaurant, bar, conference facilities, suitable to cater for large groups and the individual traveler, with a variety of safari excursions and activities in and around the falls. The lodge consists of 77 rooms, all en-suite, of which 5 are suites and 2 rooms accommodate the differently abled comfortably. All rooms look out over the Mighty Zambezi and a leisurely sun downer can be enjoyed from your private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The David Livingstone Safari Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- David Livingstone Safari Lodge And Spa
- David Livingstone Safari Hotel Livingstone