All reviews sea view high tide swimming pool is very nice mui ne hot water beach sand
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Small, pokey rooms. Inadequate lighting in rooms. Lack of horizontal fittings to put stuff. Toilet roll holder required. Luckily there were seats outside the room - no where to sit inside!!
This was the most expensive hotel in our six week tour.
Certainly requires updating and improving.
Seemed like 1 star asking 5 star prices. Quite disappointing.
There would be a number of better value propositions worth considering.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PaulkMelbourne
Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in the hotel 5 nights, but in the beginning intended to stay only 3. We had a room 01, which was in separate bongalo at the sea front. Views from terrace were great. Room was small, but nicely decorated.
Negative:
1. ants. Everyware. In the closet. Around the sink. On every food item we had in the room. On every cosmetics item i had opened, for example ants liked my deodorant very much.
2. Waves, that make a house shake at night. I even downloaded tsunami alerter on my phone after the first night. I did not got used to those waves even after 5 nights.
3. Matrasse and pillow were too hard for me.
Positive:
1. Location. In the middle of the Mui Ne strip.
2. Nice view from terrace and restorant.
3. Very good breakfast and coffee
4. Very nice garden.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Olga_lus
Reviewed January 24, 2013

This Resort sincerely deserves all stars for its amazing location, physically on the sea. It's very pleasant to have a well assorted breakfast while facing the sea and its morning light.
Sea is the watchword here where you can see it and hear its beautiful deep relaxing sound, even from your sea front room.
We stayed here for about 5 nights and we appreciated all it offered.
Staff is attentive, there is a good and quick laundry service and rooms are spacious with taste for details and daily fresh fruit.
The resort provides a beautiful swimming pool from where you can see the colourful kites flying on the sea as well as the tropical garden area.
We also tried the food and we have been delightfully captured by its freshness and flavours.
There are several resorts in Mui Ne, we visited Mia Resort for a fresh fruit drink, and I must say that this latter is obviously more chic but I strongly recommend the Full Moon Beach Resort for its character and class!
Once we left it, we were already missing its amazing and enchanting atmosphere.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank anna nerina o
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Though the monsoon in November are already here and the sea is rather rough, it did not do the stay any harm. For 2 days me with my wife and three kids stayed in a Family Bungalow and relaxed from the daily routine (in Vung Tau though). The bungalow was located right in front of the beautiful pool. I could watch the kids swim in the pool not leaving the bungalow terrace.

The pool itself is a creation - made in dark green and blue colors (unlike the standard sky blue tiles everywhere), and at all times is partially covered by the shadow of palm trees.

The bungalow was stylish and nothing like standard and usual. Clean, spacious and cool. Two bedrooms on the ground and one more accessible by a wooden spiral stairs.

The beach was small, but it was there... The sea was rough, it was ideal in April. Nevertheless, the kids were happy just with the beach and the pool, with everything in fact.

The staff friendly and helpful. Restaurant good, but it's not the focal point.

Definitely will return!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2012

It was such a wonderful experience. We have been there so many time before so we decided to have our wedding there. The owner, Mrs.Phuong was so helpful. My family stayed in the family room and 2 more big rooms looking out to the pool. We stayed at the front room looking out to the beach with rose petals on the bed, champagne and luxury stuffs that you dont have everyday :-) The reception was right at the pool with live music from my friends, my dad walked me through the ailse and we exchange vow in front of a hardback Harry Potter book (pretended to be the bible), LOL, we are not very religious people so the owner tried her best to make it look "official". We then walked by the beach to the Jibe sailing club next door (owned by the same lady) for babecue and buffet. It was lovely street food prepared "live" by the staff. It is so homely and so Vietnamese. Sadly it was 2007 and I haven't been back since then. I heard that the beach was swept away but I still think it is one of the best little resort I have been to.

Room Tip: If you are on a romantic break, ask for the room with open bathroom
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple