“Awesome”
Review of KBA Vietnam

KBA Vietnam
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Great kiteboarding school with profesional IKO certified instructors speaking many languages (english, french, russian, polish, german). They teach with new slingshot and cabrinha equipment. KBA has also the best beachboys in Mui Ne, which are very helpful in any situation, from setting and launching your kite to jet ski rescue.
I also love the big mistic tent with chilly bags, let's you chillout after a good kite session :)

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Hello,
I went in end of november 2012 in mui ne, my first trip there....
I practice a lot of Kite, and I must say I was really happy with KBA, Laurent and his team....
the school is about the middle of the beach, everybody is nice, they don't push you to buy
or spent money, you have space for landing.... And the beach boys do everything, prepare the kite, pack the kite, you feel in a 5-stars place ;-)
And you have big comfortable "fat boys" to sit and rest between 2 session or with a beer after kite!
About the lesson, my cousin did first time kite there, and feel safe... could get after 3 days on board.
I definitely go back there next time.......

Reviewed December 22, 2012

I had great time in KBA school this year. My instructor was super professional and took me through all IKO levels so after 10h I could rent equipment. All team seems to be very nice and helpful. After lessons we chilled out together and atmosphere was just fantastic! I recommend to everyone who want to learn kitesurfing and have good fun.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

To me this school really stood out because they have new equipment they teach on and the instructors I met were all certified. Laurent (?) I think the owner was called was really helpful! I had a really good time and now I feel confident going out on the water by myself!

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Was at Mui ne with KBA team last year and had awesome time. Friendly people and safe instruction. Laurent the manager is reliable man which takes good care of any of his customers. Beach boys are trained and ready to help you on any conditions. Thanks again guys for unforgettable time and instruction, will be back soon for some BBQ goats and drunk Karaoke times. Wish you're all well!!