We stayed only 2 nights after a fabulous cruise on the Mekong in Vietnam and Cambodia on the Javayarman ship. The road to get there from Saigon was a 5 hours nightmare of horrible traffic with motorcycles , cars, potholes, trucks etc... but the reward was just great! Our own villa, on the beach, rain shower in the private yard next to a large well appointed bathroom, 2 beautiful swimming pool, we liked the older one in the garden, had it almost for ourselves (in february 2010) We ended the stay with a fantastic massage at their Spa, in a cabin facing the ocean!
Breakfast buffet was plentiful, staff just charming, and it's true the Beach is a bit of a joke there. But we walked (with shoes and towel ) for about 6mn on the right to the next hotel and the beach was just a dream, wide, lovely fine white sand, no rocks, the warmest sea water ever, just perfect!
In all, we wished we had more time to stay there, we did not have time to go out and explore, our flight back home was leaving Saigon at midnight so we left in the afternoon, but would gladly go back for more R&R. It was a lovely way to end the most loveliest of trip .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victoria Phan Thiet Beach Resort & Spa is everything that the other hotels in the area are not. It is secluded, peaceful, elegant and welcoming. It's a resort where the needs and wishes of the guest have been put first - Simple touches like free sunscreen at the pool, a top-notch kids club that caters for kids of all ages, and a "butler" service to take care of everything guests need. We use our Victoria heritage to offer a special experience at the seaside village - not just another few days in a lounge chair but a real feeling of being in Vietnam. We take care to share genuine local experiences, culture and cuisine with our guests. From a romantic white tablecloth picnic on the dunes to an early morning accompanied trip to the fish market along with our chef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Victoria Phan Thiet Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Phan Thiet Hotel Phan Thiet
- Victoria Resort Phan Thiet