After 4 hour road trip from HCM, we arrived late in the evening, no problems at check-in, though reception keeps your passport.
Stayed at rooms with garden view, which was good. Large choice for breakfast both local & international, menu changed daily including the delcious pho, though we ate at nearby restaurants in the evenings as more choice & better value.
Landscaped gardens with ponds and lilypads, nice for kids to explore, private beach was clean though you need to reserve your sunbed early as there isnt that many. Alot of russians staying in the hotel & town. Windy beach with strong waves popular with kite-surfers - some getting their tutorial on the beach so be careful of falling kites!
Massage at the hotel spa was reasonable & clean.
Be prepared for lots of mosquitoes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A popular destination for couples and honeymooners, the multi-award winning Bamboo Village Beach Resort & Spa has won the love and trust of travelers from around the world for the past 18 years as “Home of the Blissful Bamboo Villager.” Bamboo Village Beach Resort & Spa incorporates 147 authentic Vietnamese rooms and bungalows wallowing in green, tropical gardens filled with bamboo trees and tropical plants. The white sandy beaches lie in harmony with the blue ocean and stretch into the coconut palms where cabanas and two sunlit swimming pools lie beneath their shadow. This is the venue for the superb Strawy restaurant, acclaimed by diners who enjoy meals seasoned by oceanic and local flavors, from buffet breakfast delicacies to late evening snacks and dinners of delicious Vietnamese food accompanied by live musical entertainment. The Escape Bar offers splendid view of the lagoon and a calming place to enjoy a cocktail. The Water Lily Spa offers treatments from Switzerland, Bali and Vietnam using the best of beauty and healthcare products and the skilled and friendly masseuses are trained to professional international standards. Yoga classes are offered daily in the specialized yoga studio with a wooden floor and floor to ceiling glass overlooking the peaceful Zen garden. The special feature of this resort is the friendliness, helpfulness and good humor of the staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bamboo Village Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bamboo Village Beach Hotel Phan Thiet
- Bamboo Village Beach Resort And Spa
- Hotel Bamboo Village Beach