Beautiful place on the beach in a quiet town with great people (and service) and excellent food. I do not know what this place was like as a Novotel or where it will go in a few years but right now it was an excellent holiday vacation. We were looking for something quiet and this hotel offers it, if you want night life and action this is not your hotel you would be better off in Mui Ne, but if you want a quiet family vacation this is your place. It has the beach, a pool (actually two), a spa, lot's of children/sports activities, good excursions and is right on the beach.
Overall this was a great family vacation and I would recommend it for families looking to get away. We booked through Viet Value travel and they were also fantastic if someone is looking for a company to help them plan a vacation in Vietnam.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on some of the most unforgettable stretches of beach throughout, the stunning Ocean Dunes Resort Phan Thiet provide family friendly fun in a relaxing setting, helping you create vacation memories to last a lifetime! A quick glance at your holiday’s accommodations will reassure your chose the perfect Phan Thiet resort. Ocean Dunes Resort Phan Thiet is designed to infuse the cultural characteristics of your destination of choice, bright Vietnam Ocean Sea colours and trendy decorations will welcome as you begin to unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ocean Dunes Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Ocean Dunes And Golf Resort
- Novotel Ocean Dunes & Golf Hotel Phan Thiet
- Novotel Ocean Dunes Hotel
- Novotel Phan Thiet
- Phan Thiet Novotel