Twelve of us were on a golfing trip from Bangalore. We were fully satisfied by the rooms, the service, the restaurants, the spa and the golf course. The rooms and bath are not too big, but adequate for a couple and well appointed. Our sea-facing (you have the option of golf facing too) room with a very large balcony was a pure delight to stay in. The pool, the lawns, the beach are all close at hand and I am sure families with children would enjoy too.
The breakfast spread was remarkable. Even the vegetarians amongst us were pleased with the selection of fruits and cereals.
We were able to tee off at 6 am and stop for breakfast at the hotel restaurant at 8 am and then continue to the back nine.
Overall, a great place for four days of vacation! If we did not have to travel by road for five hours from Ho Chi Minh City, this would have been a perfect golfing holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on some of the most unforgettable stretches of beach throughout, the stunning Ocean Dunes Resort Phan Thiet provide family friendly fun in a relaxing setting, helping you create vacation memories to last a lifetime! A quick glance at your holiday’s accommodations will reassure your chose the perfect Phan Thiet resort. Ocean Dunes Resort Phan Thiet is designed to infuse the cultural characteristics of your destination of choice, bright Vietnam Ocean Sea colours and trendy decorations will welcome as you begin to unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Ocean Dunes Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Ocean Dunes And Golf Resort
- Novotel Ocean Dunes & Golf Hotel Phan Thiet
- Novotel Ocean Dunes Hotel
- Novotel Phan Thiet
- Phan Thiet Novotel