“Good enough!”
Review of Ocean's Republic - CLOSED

Ocean's Republic
Cuisines: German, International, Mongolian
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Outdoor Seating
Description: Ocean`s Republic is a german influenced Restaurant offering comfort food as well as the freshest Seafood available directly on the Ocean. Also we offer Live-Music and private events on a regular base. Please get information from your homepage or contact us directly.
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Nice spot, the happy hour was what convinced us to come, good enough place! A bit small for my taste!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

DJ JULZ UK, DJ Nick Everett
Best Mixologist, Beautiful Drinks, Great seating, bring your friends, Happy Hour 7 to 9pm
Great Sound System, Tables , San Miquel on Tap.
Party Party,

Reviewed January 25, 2013

We had dinner here at our last night in Mui Ne. Had a brilliant night. Food was nice, not very special but nice, but the staff and the others guests were really kind.
Everyone enjoyed it, so thanks for the hospitality!

1  Thank Julia S
Reviewed January 22, 2013

We found Ocean's Republic on our 3rd night of a weeks stay in Phan Thiet and loved it so much went each night for the rest of our holiday. The owner and staff were superb and very attentive. The beer was cheap and the kebabs they do at the front were very tasty. It is in a great setting, overlooking the beach, you have the waves breaking just a couple of feet away from you and whilst there were lucky enough to see a beautiful sunset. The toilet and surrounding areas were always kept clean. Thoroughly enjoyed our time there.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

It appears I'd left everything in Mui Ne to my last few days. Even thought I'd read about Ocean's Republic before I arrived, it took me three weeks to go and eat there! Now, it was my last night in Mui Ne and I swore I'd go here and eat sauerkraut because I was in Vietnam (makes sense)!

The owner Dietmar is awesome! He came and had a talk with me and took my order.

I ordered a medley of BBQ'd meats which included crocodile and ostrich (which I hadn't had before). I guess they don't really go with sauerkraut but I told the owner Dietmar my sauerkraut dilemma and he thew in a complimentary serve of sauerkraut!

Everything tasked great. So I also decided to make an additional order of bratwurst with mustard - also great!

The location is right on the beach, it was dark so I didn't get the view, but you can hear the ocean lapping about 3 meters away.

Meals were served fairly quickly and I was checked on to make sure I was happy with everything.

It was my last night in Mui Ne, and stopping here for my last meal was great. There were a handful of people there, but I was given the all clear to plug my iPod into the sound system and switch the music from a placid playlist to trance DJ God, Paul van Dyk -- you probably don't need to know that, but the fact Dietmar let me do that while enjoying a couple of beers on my last night was awesome.

1  Thank PlanetBender